Rumour Crouch to Essendon via PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm pretty sure I heard him talking about Gaff being very likely to come back to Victoria 15 minutes after the news on the AFL website that he had re-signed.

Either he has very bad sources or they're just messing with him.

Who was the last high profile player that went through the PSD? Nick Stevens?
Clubs always work out a deal.
Although the Dodo is notoriously hard to deal with at the trade table.

This.

Fans like to talk it up because it gives them an excuse to hope for a ridiculous bargain, but it (practically) never happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waldron is completely full of it. He makes up a new lie every week. The guy is scum.
Add to that noone has used the PSD in ten years. Wont happen.

Would be more than happy to see Crouch in Essendon colours next season but the usage of the PSD seems highly unlikely. While BigFooty posters throw around its usage each and every year as a way to screw over the opposition, in reality it is almost never used in that fashion.

According to Brian Waldron ( :drunk: ) on SEN this morning, Brad Crouch has received an offer from Essendon, wants to come & at this stage that would be via the PSD, leaving the Crows out of pocket.

Does my club owe the Crows one?;)
The next person who mentions Brian Waldrons name in regards to any rumour or anything involving afl should be banned for life.
HE IS A ******* IDIOT! !!!!!!!!!

The next person who mentions Brian Waldrons name in regards to any rumour or anything involving afl should be banned for life.
HE IS A ******* IDIOT! !!!!!!!!!

Waldron was on radio again tonight, reckons Jack Riewoldt is keen to leave the Tiges...

574.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back