Rumour Crouch to Essendon via PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waldron was on radio again tonight, reckons Jack Riewoldt is keen to leave the Tiges...

574.gif
Enjoy your life ban.

According to Brian Waldron ( :drunk: ) on SEN this morning, Brad Crouch has received an offer from Essendon, wants to come & at this stage that would be via the PSD, leaving the Crows out of pocket.

Does my club owe the Crows one?;)

Player finding form leaves top four aspirant approaching premiership contention status and brother to play for s**t house club who respects and cares for player welfare, hates club that much he will go via PSD.

WTF ?!?!? If you said Bulldogs, even Carlton it might be believable.

According to Brian Waldron ( :drunk: ) on SEN this morning, Brad Crouch has received an offer from Essendon, wants to come & at this stage that would be via the PSD, leaving the Crows out of pocket.

Does my club owe the Crows one?;)

Sounds like a bloody sweet deal, but no chance in hell Adelaide are gonna let him go for nothing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even the bombers own players dont want to play for them, so why would good players from other clubs want to?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
The difference between Melbourne and Essendon is that up until recently Melbourne has had pretty much zero players that any other club would be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back