Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yet we got harder draft sanctions than efc :drunk:

You volunteered those penalties lol

1385.gif

There were no off the book payments.
Of course there were
They paid him off the books when they had enough room to include the payments under the salary cap. Master stroke by trigg
Why else do you think they were sanctioned?

Of course there were
They paid him off the books when they had enough room to include the payments under the salary cap. Master stroke by trigg
Why else do you think they were sanctioned?
Agreed there was. But amounts were insignificant and wouldve been under the cap.
Unrrelated but I am suspicious about how much policing the afl do on salary cap.. judd at blues, geelong and hawks have arrangements. There was a period there where I think some vic clubs got away with a fair bit.

Agreed there was. But amounts were insignificant and wouldve been under the cap.
Unrrelated but I am suspicious about how much policing the afl do on salary cap.. judd at blues, geelong and hawks have arrangements. There was a period there where I think some vic clubs got away with a fair bit.
Agreed
There is a massive double standard, judd picked up an extra $300k to be an 'ambassador' for Visy, who happened to be a Carlton sponsor and the company owned by their president.
Yet another players legitimate extra income was sent straight to Ken wood

Agreed
There is a massive double standard, judd picked up an extra $300k to be an 'ambassador' for Visy, who happened to be a Carlton sponsor and the company owned by their president.
Frank Costa had a nice deal going with Selwood while directly involved with the club as did Cloke, Maguire and CH 9. Apparently it was all above board ..........

The difference between Melbourne and Essendon is that up until recently Melbourne has had pretty much zero players that any other club would be interested in.
Yes, that's the main difference between Melbourne and Essendon :$ :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed
Melbourne was caught match fixing to gain extra draft picks and didnt even get any draft sanctions. Although the Crows did have their head assistant coach banned for 6 months.

Adelaide fans complaining about off the book payments while Roo spoon feeds Walker and Sloane. Every club does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back