Rumour Crouch to Essendon via PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, every club does it, only some get looked into. Just stating facts.
Third party payments are okay. Off the book payments from club to player are not. It's not hard to understand. Comparing Judds Visy deal with the crows paying Tippett outside the cap is a false equivalency. Ones legal by the books, one isn't.

Third party payments are okay. Off the book payments from club to player are not. It's not hard to understand. Comparing Judds Visy deal with the crows paying Tippett outside the cap is a false equivalency. Ones legal by the books, one isn't.
There were no payments outside the cap. The discussion was about TPP's which Adelaide got done for for simply forwarding a number because Tippetts manager was MIA.

I guess he ain't going to the powerhouse of the AFL after all

(Sorry Essendon, after losing danger last year we feel the need to celebrate)

Another made up Brian Waldron story. He's got nothing right ever, but yet still has confidence with his sources.

Actually, I'm angry at myself for not realising until now that he doesn't have sources. He just puts question marks around every unsigned player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The calibre of player that Essendon may get via PSD, if any:

GREEN%20Josh.png

EFC 1 step closer to wrapping up the great man from up north.

Another made up Brian Waldron story. He's got nothing right ever, but yet still has confidence with his sources.

Actually, I'm angry at myself for not realising until now that he doesn't have sources. He just puts question marks around every unsigned player.
Like most Victorian based media whores? Just making a story for the fapping drones.

not sure why this stupid page showed up in the links down the bottom, but I was dumb enough to click on it.

Anyway, kinda funny, the jokes about the calibre of player they'd get via PSD, now that Ess may be about to get Omeara in the PSD

Richmond have not done too bad this draft, what about you blokes!

Having got a 198cm GWS Forward to assist Joey, ask us after Dea and Kelly officially are contracted after early November, the 10 come back in (several AA's, a Brownlow Medallist, a Rising Star winner), and when we get 4 top mids on November 25 (?) in the kids draft. Doubt we'll touch/need PSD.

In meantime have a good look at the other guys on the list. Being a EFC Selector next year is going to be a nightmarish job. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back