Crouchzinho 4 England.

Remove this Banner Ad

3773.jpg

"I am absolutely delighted to be in the squad - but I would trade it for us staying up and that's the truth"

17 goals from 24 starts is an amazing record in a struggling team. He's also created many opportunities for players like Phillips and Camara. Sunday will be a very hard day for the club but people like Crouchie have at least given us some happy memories in a difficult season.

BTW I'm off to Perth later this morning. While we are playing for our lives on monday morning I'll be somewhere over the Nullabor returning to Melbourne and life without a premiership team. I'll miss the saturday night premiership threads but I look forward to annoying my fellow fizzy league supporters.

Good to see Crouch in the frame. You can just see England in a quarter-final. Owen and Rooney just can't get a sight on goal, England are struggling. You look to the bench and there is more of the same ... Defoe, Vassell, Johnson, Smith

... and then there is Crouch. Crouch warms up, the opposition defenders signal to the bench for new underwear, and for the last 10 minutes you can at least change things with a few long balls to try and get that equilizer.

sainter said:
BTW I'm off to Perth later this morning. While we are playing for our lives on monday morning I'll be somewhere over the Nullabor returning to Melbourne and life without a premiership team.

I can imagine waking up on Monday, turning on the news:

"A deranged man has taken over Melbourne Airport, blocking all air traffic to and from Melbourne. Police believe he is some sort of cult member, as he continually screams 'DON'T GO CROUCHZINHO" and pleads for Pompey to receive a 30 point deduction."

sainter said:
BTW I'm off to Perth later this morning. While we are playing for our lives on monday morning I'll be somewhere over the Nullabor returning to Melbourne and life without a premiership team. I'll miss the saturday night premiership threads but I look forward to annoying my fellow fizzy league supporters.

bulldog pommy said:
I'm off to the riverland this weekend. Not sure wether to take the radio or not as it may spoil my camping trip.

Geez you guys show a little gumption. They may get out of it ya never know. It's not like it depends on us rolling over for the Baggies completely. Norwich and Palace might stuff it up between them.
Have a little faith and enjoy the night. I know I will. :p

apollo_creed said:
And we apparently have an interest in that prolific, one dimensional striker of yours.

Should've put " " on "prolific" :D

Well if you pay anything near 5 million for Baros then it'd be great for us, and I can't wait to get rid of that **************** who complains about getting subbed even though he hasn't scored for god knows how many games, he can't score if he waves 500 bucks around in a brothel.

But he's going to Valencia, so I guess you should breath a sigh of relief :D

Cooldude said:
Should've put " " on "prolific" :D

Well if you pay anything near 5 million for Baros then it'd be great for us, and I can't wait to get rid of that **************** who complains about getting subbed even though he hasn't scored for god knows how many games, he can't score if he waves 500 bucks around in a brothel.

But he's going to Valencia, so I guess you should breath a sigh of relief :D

:D Great News.

Although we'll probably use that money to go after Steve Staunton or someone.

LOL - I sent this post over an hour ago and left my PC only to discover it didn't send because it had two smilies in it.

So now that I see it's Liverpool 2, Villa 0.

Screw you Cooldude, your stupid club will never get our money.

Seriously though Cisse hasn't started in probably five months and he bloody starts his first game after his lay off against us. Is Baros on the pine? Or is he playing up front with Cisse?

Prediction, in a SammyD-esque fashion.

Liverpool 2
Villa 5 (Angel x 5)

Watch out.

Baros is indeed on the pine, and watch him whinge about it tomorrow to the media.

It's Cisse's first start since his broken leg, and he's destroying Villa. Two goals from his first start in 2005, yet Baros has only scored 2-3 in 2005 as well with like 20 starts

If Villa really wants a striker, then we can sell Neil Mellor to them :D

Villa's playing a weakened Liverpool side, and sounds like the lads are playing good football, but Vassell will probably score when Pellegrino does his best impersonation of a statue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sammy D said:
We saw that coming so we subbed him off

Dammit, well, [insert Villa striker name here] will skin Pellegrino some day during this match :D

Kewell and Nunez sounded like they were on fire, and think J"Lloyd Samuel got subbed, probably having nightmares about Nunez right about now.

EDIT: Seems like it's Gareth Barry that skins Pellegrino, how pathetic's that

Cooldude said:
Dammit, well, [insert Villa striker name here] will skin Pellegrino some day during this match :D

Kewell and Nunez sounded like they were on fire, and think J"Lloyd Samuel got subbed, probably having nightmares about Nunez right about now.

EDIT: Seems like it's Gareth Barry that skins Pellegrino, how pathetic's that

Apparently we had a few chances. Luke Moore missed a sitter then hit the bar and Davis scuffed a good chance.

Barry has been great since Christmas.

Samuel just got subbed on, Barry was at LB but shifted to LM with Hendrie going off and Davis going into AMC.

Now Doug....SIGN SOME ********ING PLAYERS

Cooldude said:
Perhaps that's Rafa's way of "adapting" to the English game :D

Hey, we finished one place higher last year with that style. Maybe we can have two coaches - GH for the Prem, Rafa in Europe. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back