crow chat for Port Board posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep it going, you know I can't unleash back without being carded whilst you are free to tag me and insult me. Personally I think that says more about you than me. Enjoy your January premiership, it's got you all up and about.

You came here and made a fool of yourself. You have no one but yourself to blame. I didn't invite you here or seek you out. Knob.

Keep it going, you know I can't unleash back without being carded whilst you are free to tag me and insult me. Personally I think that says more about you than me. Enjoy your January premiership, it's got you all up and about.
It's what you deserve for coming here and ending up with egg on your face. Go back to your cesspool board full of nut jobs.

You didn't put much thought in to your post and made a fool of yourself. What did you actually expect besides ridicule? I would be interested to know.

Seems legit.

sq1ait.png
It's hard to believe this really happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not happy with the media hyperbole, Nige takes to BigFootball under the alias Elite Crow to spread propaganda and turn "Tex is a sexist" into "Tex helps grieving shop assistant" through such genius as copying bad stories about Tex and rewording them.

Status
Not open for further replies.