Corey Enright
Drew Petrie
Micheal Firrito
Jarrad Waite
Jay Schulz
Nick Reiwoldt
Ted Richards
Will Minson

How many of them have another two years left?

Hmmm. Jerkins didn't want to find a new dog walker or hairdresser. Wonder if they have already been paid with brown paper bag money. Btw, men go to Barbers douche
Many of the Power and the Crows players go to the same haridresser. As do I . Last haircut I bumped Brodie Smith (figurarively). :)

Two years too long for Jenkins imo

Current talls 31 and over
Micheal Jamison
Daniel Merrett
Matthew Pavlich
Aaron Sandilands
Corey Enright
Drew Petrie
Micheal Firrito
Jarrad Waite
Jay Schulz
Nick Reiwoldt
Ted Richards
Will Minson

How many of them have another two years left?
But they won't care because they are going to get all these Premierships:rolleyes:

Hmmm. Jerkins didn't want to find a new dog walker or hairdresser. Wonder if they have already been paid with brown paper bag money. Btw, men go to Barbers douche
Did lol

Crows fans claiming all their retention problems are fixed and they are now a destination club. Meanwhile Jenkins just doesn't want to find a new hairdresser.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Didn't we give Lobbe a 4 or 5 year deal based on one good season? That went well. And Lobbe wasn't 28 either.
You've given more than one player long term deals based on one good year and Jenkins has been building every year he has played. He also had a decent year last year.

He also didn't cost us 1st and 2nd round draft pick to recruit.

Actually i was sitting here sfellowing at Jenkins getting a 5 yr deal until i realised does it matter if he is getting a huge number of soft goals every week :oops:really as i wouldn't care if our forwards got bags of absolute cheapies each and every week.

How do they do it with their line up and their fitness coach? How the F do they keep looking like a well oiled machine with that list? Am i so distorted with hatred for everything they stand for that i cannot see things clearly? I really can't see them being as good as many of the other teams in the 8 but each week they prove me wrong. I really despise 2016 I want the 2016 that i envisioned please… actually that may now be happening with Butch in and us on the march it may be the miracle that saves 2016
Could it be be your are underestimating our list?

Excellent ruck
Supreme forward line
Developing defence filled with quality players
Midfield is a couple of players short of being top notch but again developing with Sloane, Crouch x2, Atkins
A coach that is switched on

Basically we have a very good side that should only get better:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent ruck
Supreme forward line
Midfield is a couple of players short of being top notch but again developing with Sloane, Crouch x2, Atkins

Good forbid anyone dare not blow smoked up the crows arse. You have an OK list. Forward line is good. Midfield is ok, where your best mid is nearing retirement . Your defence is ok, nothing startling and your coach is no more switched on than most other AFL coaches. Don't get too carried away as you are only a few injuries away from being exposed.

Excellent ruck
Supreme forward line

oh boy wankfest

Good forbid anyone dare not blow smoked up the crows arse. You have an OK list. Forward line is good. Midfield is ok, where your best mid is nearing retirement . Your defence is ok, nothing startling and your coach is no more switched on than most other AFL coaches. Don't get too carried away as you are only a few injuries away from being exposed.
They don't even know what injuries are. Let's face it no one even knows if they have any depth.

Just ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.