Crow Milk

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah thats right, seriously I didnt mind it. I am not really into favoured milk much, but i didn't mind it.
it was circa 92 i reckon... went a long with the futurs so bright we have to wear shades! also along with milk i reckon you got some shades or maybe that was just at the family day...

it was circa 92 i reckon... went a long with the futurs so bright we have to wear shades! also along with milk i reckon you got some shades or maybe that was just at the family day...

It was also on sales in the stores as well because my mum used to do orders for farmers union milk and the crows milk was a standard item that could be ordered it didnt come with shades (I guess that was a family day thing). Obviously poor sales eventually killed it off. It was potentially a clever way to introduce a new milk flavour, back in those days everyone would use the crows to plug stores/items etc. I remember the old foodland commericals with the crows in it etc. I recon it possibly lasted for a couple of years (92+93 maybe ???)

I remember having my one and only carton at the 1991 Adelaide vs North Round 24 game - back when they could put the 'mischievious Crow'(?) logo on anthrax and sell a billion units.

I remember that, I reckon it was still around in about 1993-1995 cause I can remember it back when i was in about Reception to year 2, mum never let me have it though, so i may have only had it once or twice max, probably due to the 100% sugar content mentioned.

I remember having my one and only carton at the 1991 Adelaide vs North Round 24 game - back when they could put the 'mischievious Crow'(?) logo on anthrax and sell a billion units.
i believe my one and only carton was at oakbank in 92! i think i possibly vomitted from drinking it then running in a little athletics race... terrible stuff... i heard saddam didnt know he had weapons of mass destruction! he just bought a few boxs with the crows logo on it and thought it was the milk, how was he to know it was nuclear war heads:p

i believe my one and only carton was at oakbank in 92! i think i possibly vomitted from drinking it then running in a little athletics race... terrible stuff... i heard saddam didnt know he had weapons of mass destruction! he just bought a few boxs with the crows logo on it and thought it was the milk, how was he to know it was nuclear war heads:p

It's one of my few clear memories of that day (bar my stepbrother bagging a sausage roll for Plympton vs Blackwood in the curtain raiser and Paul Patterson - actually, it must've been Michael Murphy - cherrypicking one during the Roos rout while standing alone in the goalsquare down our end).

But no, the stuff could melt welding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's one of my few clear memories of that day (bar my stepbrother bagging a sausage roll for Plympton vs Blackwood in the curtain raiser and Paul Patterson - actually, it must've been Michael Murphy - cherrypicking one during the Roos rout while standing alone in the goalsquare down our end).

But no, the stuff could melt welding.
i do believe i was at the same game...

its why they wanted a nuclear waste dump in sa... it was to put all the left over crows milk...

Cows Milk is the best by far.

I remeber eating a "Crow Bar" when I was younger, it was like a Golden North Twin or wateva they're called. Worst ice cream I ever had ;)
If it was like a Golden North Giant Twin it can't have been the worse ice cream ever as they are on of the best.

Anyway you'd expect a Port Power supporter to know all about crow bars.

was around late 93-94, always remember the ad

the mark that modra took in 93 rd 24 vs collingwood - replaced the footy with a carton of CCM

was a good drink :thumbsu:

I remeber eating a "Crow Bar" when I was younger, it was like a Golden North Twin or wateva they're called. Worst ice cream I ever had ;)
I went to the supermarket when I was 6 or 7 wanting to buy more crow bars, and they weren't there anymore, I had to cry myself to sleep.They never came back. Realistically **** war, **** global warming, I want my crow bars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back