Live Event Crowbots vs #Tigershaveinjuries

Remove this Banner Ad

It's pretty easy to be efficient when the average length of your disposal is less than the length of a valid mark, lol.

Haven't seen Stack hurt anyone yet, by foot or by body. Not sure where you get this thing from.
Even a blind parrot can see that Stack is a future superstar. He can do everthing already and didn't have a full preseason.

You don't need to tell us what qualifies you for thinking Stack is anything other than average.
He will come top 3 in the rising star award or possibly win it.Have you ever seen an 18yo completely slaughter an AFL tough man like Stack did to Viney.Clark will be a good player but Stack is special.

Pretty sure their loss to us has completely broken them.

It’s one thing to lose against Norf for your captain’s first game back which no one turned up to.

But then get completely rolled by a shiiithouse Geelong team by 10 goals.

And just for good measure win the first QTR again but end up choking massively against Adelaide. :$
Era
**** me the tigers are as useless as ever.
Their actions for the last 3 weeks has proven this to be more truthful than the holdup on their “membership figures.

Its not as though we couldn't see it coming, I wonder why they couldn't? Any club who's top priority is selling meaningless 3 game and pet memberships to fluff their numbers so they can say they're a big club while not focusing on being good at football is never going to hang with the big boys.

3 losses in a row is their reality and I'm not sure that they have the quality in their side to get over the bye next week TBH.

He will come top 3 in the rising star award or possibly win it.Have you ever seen an 18yo completely slaughter an AFL tough man like Stack did to Viney.Clark will be a good player but Stack is special.
Haha, Stack is barely visible in that field of potatos you are calling a backline.

If he had to fit in to the greatest backline the game has seen since the last Geelong backline like Clark has, the answer is he wouldn't. Can't hurt teams. Hogs the ball and wastes it. Just not what a top of the table by two games clear side needs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back