Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Good old Wayne Carey calls it as it is. You Richmond supporters should be proud tonight. If this was 10 years as go with 3 decent players out you would've got beaten by 100pts

7-6 is a good effort

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
i need a dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollardollar dollar dollardollar dollar dollardollar dollar dollardollar dollar dollardollar dollar dollar

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Good effort from Richmond considering the injuries we have. We have 11 players tonight who have played less than 50 games, plus a heap of guys with less than 8 games, plus two young guys playing their second game.

We will welcome back regulars David Astbury , Trent Cotchin Shane Edwards , Kane Lambert , Toby Nankervis , Marlion Pickett, Alex Rance, Jack Riewoldt, Jayden Short soonish.
BTW, how good is Sydney Stack, certainly as good as Sam 'Butcher' Walsh, plus he's an elite kicker and tougher than most mature AFL players.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Is this where we laugh at Safeinjectmond?

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
It was a high standard game and if there's any saving grace, it was Adelaide getting the 4 points to finish higher up the ladder.
It was also a big * you to the recruiters who chose duds like Jorden Clark, Isaac Quaynor, Liam Stocker,Ben Jarvis and Nathern Kennelly before Sydney Stack.
The competition will s**t itself when we get injured players back.I thought Tom Lynch was excellent as usual and Mabior Chol our 3rd ruckman ,is already streets ahead of Darcy Fort.

Richmond are ******* ****.
Pretty sure their loss to us has completely broken them.

It’s one thing to lose against Norf for your captain’s first game back which no one turned up to.

But then get completely rolled by a shiiithouse Geelong team by 10 goals.

And just for good measure win the first QTR again but end up choking massively against Adelaide. :$
Era
* me the tigers are as useless as ever.
Their actions for the last 3 weeks has proven this to be more truthful than the holdup on their “membership figures.

ToddaRools

Team Captain
Jan 30, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
It was a high standard game.

Surely you were smoking crack last night! Both teams were an absolute disgrace up until half time when I couldn't watch it any more. I'll agree chol was good, stack showed more signs of being a good gamble but other than that......nothing

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Good effort from Richmond considering the injuries we have. We have 11 players tonight who have played less than 50 games, plus a heap of guys with less than 8 games, plus two young guys playing their second game.

We will welcome back regulars David Astbury , Trent Cotchin Shane Edwards , Kane Lambert , Toby Nankervis , Marlion Pickett, Alex Rance, Jack Riewoldt, Jayden Short soonish.
BTW, how good is Sydney Stack, certainly as good as Sam 'Butcher' Walsh, plus he's an elite kicker and tougher than most mature AFL players.
Fair enough. Follow up question:

If this is true, why can they play footy in the first quarter, but then lay down in the final three? It's got nothing to do with experience, it's all about ticker and a s**t game plan that no longer stacks up.

I note also, Dimma's first two excuses in the presser were but but injuries, followed by but but 6-6-6 rule change.

Do you guys ever feel ashamed at how much of a squib of an entire club you are?

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Lol
Sydney is a good impact player, Sam Walsh runs marathons in his sleep for fun whilst lazily collecting 30+ touches and setting 6-7 goals.
Sydney is exciting 3 times a game.
👍

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
It was a high standard game and if there's any saving grace, it was Adelaide getting the 4 points to finish higher up the ladder.
It was also a big **** you to the recruiters who chose duds like Jorden Clark, Isaac Quaynor, Liam Stocker,Ben Jarvis and Nathern Kennelly before Sydney Stack.
The competition will **** itself when we get injured players back.I thought Tom Lynch was excellent as usual and Mabior Chol our 3rd ruckman ,is already streets ahead of Darcy Fort.
Stack finally had a decent game last night, and learnt to kick towards his own goal.

But for a little perspective, this year Jordan Clark has averaged 28.4 metres gained for every one of his disposals this year. Stack is damaging opposition teams at the rate of 12.2 metres - less than the length of a decent handball. That puts it at slightly less damaging than the games most harmless chip scab, Tom Mitchell (12.3m/disposal).

Expect Stack to continue to starve quality players like Houli and Vlastuin of damaging possessions, and be a net cost to the team (as Hawthorn have found with Mitchell).

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Stack finally had a decent game last night, and learnt to kick towards his own goal.

But for a little perspective, this year Jordan Clark has averaged 28.4 metres gained for every one of his disposals this year. Stack is damaging opposition teams at the rate of 12.2 metres - less than the length of a decent handball. That puts it at slightly less damaging than the games most harmless chip scab, Tom Mitchell (12.3m/disposal).

Expect Stack to continue to starve quality players like Houli and Vlastuin of damaging possessions, and be a net cost to the team (as Hawthorn have found with Mitchell).
Jordan Clark is not fit to clean Sydney Stack's boots. If they both ran at each other, Clark would end up in hospital crying to his fat mum. Clark is a clanger king and Stack is as efficient as any 1st year player I've seen.And he's a refreshingly fair competitor. If he bumps you into next week, he will still come visit you in hospital.
Screenshot_20190614-011524_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Jordan Clark is not fit to clean Sydney Stack's boots. If they both ran at each other, Clark would end up in hospital crying to his fat mum. Clark is a clanger king and Stack is as efficient as any 1st year player I've seen.
Well, that is clearly not true - we saw what happened last week in that scenario - Clark got the ball and booted it four times over Stacks head into our forward 50 for scores. Stack on the other hand, couldn't kick it past the wing.

If you are an undamaging half back with the ball, of course your numbers are going to be higher - you are basically just putting it in places where it rebounds straight back to you. Sydney Stack, probably better suited to ping pong to be honest.

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
It was also a big **** you to the recruiters who chose duds like Jorden Clark, Isaac Quaynor, Liam Stocker,Ben Jarvis and Nathern Kennelly before Sydney Stack.
The competition will **** itself when we get injured players back.I thought Tom Lynch was excellent as usual and Mabior Chol our 3rd ruckman ,is already streets ahead of Darcy Fort.
LOLOL youve reached Carlton levels..... happy with honorable losses :$

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
Surely you were smoking crack last night! Both teams were an absolute disgrace up until half time when I couldn't watch it any more. I'll agree chol was good, stack showed more signs of being a good gamble but other than that......nothing

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

What he meant to say was "It was pretty good for Richmond"
Their bar is pretty low these days

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Jordan Clark is not fit to clean Sydney Stack's boots. If they both ran at each other, Clark would end up in hospital crying to his fat mum. Clark is a clanger king and Stack is as efficient as any 1st year player I've seen.And he's a refreshingly fair competitor. If he bumps you into next week, he will still come visit you in hospital.
View attachment 691937
It's pretty easy to be efficient when the average length of your disposal is less than the length of a valid mark, lol.

Haven't seen Stack hurt anyone yet, by foot or by body. Not sure where you get this thing from.

Back