treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Feenix you have been away for a week because you are the next Crows coach.

Will be a TNL exclusive.
Macca is replacing Birdman

You heard it here first.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Talking about Cam Ellis Yolmen and his comments re the camp. You mentioned that it is now without question the camp cannot be defended after those comments.

Well would you believe Graham Cornes still defended it on the radio last night.

Sep 29, 2007
The Kop
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Socceroos-LFC-Crows-Adel.United
Talking about Cam Ellis Yolmen and his comments re the camp. You mentioned that it is now without question the camp cannot be defended after those comments.

He still defends Steven Dank

Crowbots are dead

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide

His generation invented ‘shooting the messenger’. They are not interested in knowing what people really think. They want the AFC to appear like it’s going well. Any criticism is the fault of the messenger

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
Hey guys, while I think it's highly likely we will end up with a postponed season, we've gone ahead with a new feature in the event that games go ahead with locked out stadiums. Check out the info below and stay tuned for more details. It's experimental, but should be fun. Get around it!

Apr 20, 2004
Regional VIC
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Great work! I wonder if someone can stream a bunch of us supporters - socially isolated of course, onto the main scoreboard during the game. Should we also plaster Sloane 200 masks on every seat in the stadium????

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Just an idea what about if you guys replayed the 97 and 98 grand final or perhaps other memorable matches including showdowns and had the team talk over the tops with your thoughts and memories? I'm not sure what program or platform you'd do it through but I'm sure there is one.

Back