treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
What happened to the podcast last night? Thought it was due with the new 2 week rule?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
Just a heads up - tonight's episode will be the last TNL ever for CrowCast. If you havent listened in for a while, the reasons are largely time related, and we will be focussing on our Sunday Night show from here on in.

Should be a big night, tune in and give us a send off :)

5d2d79bd385f463bd23d2b278626791b

Crowbots are dead

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just a heads up - tonight's episode will be the last TNL ever for CrowCast. If you havent listened in for a while, the reasons are largely time related, and we will be focussing on our Sunday Night show from here on in.

Should be a big night, tune in and give us a send off :)

5d2d79bd385f463bd23d2b278626791b
Sad to hear this feenix but understand. Will Pete make an appearance on sundays? Enjoy his views, as I do all of you. Thanks for the many hours of listening, and pleased to see Sunday night still going on.

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sad to hear this feenix but understand. Will Pete make an appearance on sundays? Enjoy his views, as I do all of you. Thanks for the many hours of listening, and pleased to see Sunday night still going on.
Hi mate, thanks for the words, hopefully the slightly broader Wrap show will cover the bases. Pete wont be a regular, but we may see him once or twice throughout the season as a back up if the regulars cant make it on.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
I asked in another thread but nobody answered.

What happened to sensible crow and his podcast?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Hey AmericanCrow I'm not sure if you're aware but we don't chat on spreaker anymore, we use discord.

What is discord? Also, are you saying you don’t enjoy my one man conversations to myself?

:)

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
What is discord? Also, are you saying you don’t enjoy my one man conversations to myself?

:)
I felt sorry for you actually, I didn't notice you chatting away to yourself until after!

Discord is a VOIP app you can download to PC or Phone. Alternatively you can access it direct from our website. The vid below shows you how.

Back