Podcast Weekend Wrap Round 2 v Cats

You need to come on the cast again sometime soon mate, where are you lately?

Returned from the Dominican Republic after a little 2 week getaway.

Still living in Phoenix

Bouncing around the threads as per my usual

Irritating Squeeler fans when possible.

Not an especially exciting guy.

;)

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
Returned from the Dominican Republic after a little 2 week getaway.

Still living in Phoenix

Bouncing around the threads as per my usual

Irritating Squeeler fans when possible.

Not an especially exciting guy.

;)
Get in our Discord server mate, it's popping off these days

Crowbots are dead

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Love the cast but feel that you guys are piling on fog again after praising him a few weeks back . He’s played 35 games . Inconsistency is part of it at this stage.

Mileratkinsshow

Team Captain
Feb 14, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Love the cast but feel that you guys are piling on fog again after praising him a few weeks back . He’s played 35 games . Inconsistency is part of it at this stage.

Not Fog’s best game, but I agree Crowbots are dead. Also think Jones had a pretty solid game on the whole but don’t think the comments reflected this enough.
Probably happens occasionally as the show is a bit more interactive now. I reckon you could say “I’m not going to be negative towards the kids” and then mention some of the positives eg: at least Fog is kicking straight but he needs more output. Or Chayse
Had a good first half ( I think he did) but would have liked a couple of those contested moments again in the last quarter. Otherwise the I’m not going to be negative re the kids comment means nothing really. Just my thoughts.
Also, I do enjoy the interaction on the show on the chat.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
I've been a Fog fan for a long time and have always felt he has suffered from Texs longevity, but the kid needs to "make it work". There's a reason he only has 35 games on the board. His output is just too low. Seems the selectors agree.

Ill take the feedback but I'll also point out that I was at pains to point the finger at the seniors for killing momentum. I've been far harsher on the seniors this year than the kids.

Very much enjoyed the teardown of Jake Kelly in the middle of the latest episode.

Back