Podcast CrowCast TNL Trade Week Wrap up Show tonight 8.45pm acst

Remove this Banner Ad

Great podcast team. I can't help but think Andrew Jarman's kick for goal vs Essendon 1993 was worse than Tom Lynch goal vs Essendon, and will be remembered longer. Though Lynch's may be the easiest ever missed. Tony Modra missed from point blank once but in the infamous 1991 West Adelaide GF, just one game before joining the crows so doesn't count.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Great podcast team. I can't help but think Andrew Jarman's kick for goal vs Essendon 1993 was worse than Tom Lynch goal vs Essendon, and will be remembered longer. Though Lynch's may be the easiest ever missed. Tony Modra missed from point blank once but in the infamous 1991 West Adelaide GF, just one game before joining the crows so doesn't count.

Tom won the first ever silly fellow on the cast for another inexplicable miss across the goals last year (from closer in that time too!). I don't care what other idiots have done stupid and/or funny things this weekend (hi Dimma!) Tom is winning this weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank God Barry Standfield didnt miss

Thank God Barry Standfield didnt miss

Must be me. I was at Waverley Oark to see Barry Standfield show them the ball (got to admit, I loved it); and was on my feet and then sat down in A hurry when 10 goal Tommy shanked it on Saturday night.

I have recollections of Scott Welsh kicking the post rather than the ball in our first ever game at Docklands which I reckon wash the worst miss I've seen.

Was listening after the show last night and you got 2 things wrong.
We haven't beaten North Melbourne this year. Secondly we can't finish 3rd even due to percentage because Gws and Geelong play.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Huge Game of Crows for dogs105 if he wants to win it.

You'll just need to pick which player will have the largest positive differential between disposals and career average disposals
Oooh thank you.

Rory Laird please

Tom Lynch a big chance though with only 17 to beat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back