treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
On last night's show, we may or may not have implied that the Rooch was responsible for cut/pasting Lee Gaskin's article from AFL.com.au to the Advertiser and/or that Lee had blamed Rooch for doing it.

Just to clear that up - Lee didnt accuse Rooch of doing it, it wasnt Rooch who did it but rather the Sports Editor of the Advertiser, and Lee got an apology for the error.

Play on :D
Did you get contacted by lawyers or something?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Did you get contacted by lawyers or something?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Don't worry Crowcast has top notch legal counsel at the ready...let 'em try. :)

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Listening to last nights show just made it all feel real again. Done such a great job this year guys. Can't wait for Tuesday night live and the Preview show this week.

Would love to begin my trip on the bus Friday night with the Preview Show but I don't think I'll be able to wait.

Going to be a big week!

Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
Listening to last nights show just made it all feel real again. Done such a great job this year guys. Can't wait for Tuesday night live and the Preview show this week.

Would love to begin my trip on the bus Friday night with the Preview Show but I don't think I'll be able to wait.

Going to be a big week!

Seconded.

The work that Feenix, Peter, Nikki, Scorpus and Macca have put in to the podcasts is second to none. They do it for nothing more than a love of the club. It is so good to hear genuine football discussion - something that you have no chance of getting on current radio/TV which is purely about the personalities and sensationalism of the game.

Looking forward to the pre-GF TNL and then, hopefully, a post-GF celebratory cast.

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
Seconded.

The work that Feenix, Peter, Nikki, Scorpus and Macca have put in to the podcasts is second to none. They do it for nothing more than a love of the club. It is so good to hear genuine football discussion - something that you have no chance of getting on current radio/TV which is purely about the personalities and sensationalism of the game.

Looking forward to the pre-GF TNL and then, hopefully, a post-GF celebratory cast.
Thanks mate, much appreciated

Back