Podcast CrowCast Positions Vacant

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
This might seem to be going a little early, but many disappear from this board over summer, so I thought I'd post now while everyone was still around.

Following another year of growth, I'm keen to step it up another notch next year, and looking for more people who'd like to participate. I'm looking for people who:

1. Can commit to a night/show for the whole season (we have cover for absences but we need you to commit for the season). At present we do Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights, potentially adding a Wednesday night show in 2018.
2. Have a passion for the Crows
3. Follow the footy enough that you can provide some substance with your opinions
4. Have, or be prepared to get, a decent mic and headphones
5. Be comfortable using VOIP software (like Skype)

Optionally, you may have previous experience running podcasts/streaming media online and be prepared to learn the set up to take on some production duties.

Optionally, you may have the ability and confidence to take on the hosting duties of a show.

I'm hoping to add a Wednesday night show next season, focussing on general AFL stuff, a bit of fantasy football and some local stuff, so if you have some interest in participating in or even hosting on a Wednesday night, I'd love to hear from you.

Im looking to add a bit of polish next year, so while we're still an amateur, relaxed podcast, be prepared to be a part of a committed group with a desire to provide worthwhile content for Crows supporters in an entertaining format, with random bursts of professionalism.

I'm happy to hear from anyone with an interest, as long as you're prepared to commit. We can teach and help you if you're new to this or not confident. As long as you have passion for footy and the crows, you're in with a good shot.

Interested people can PM me or post here. Mods I may bump this thread periodically to keep it visible for the next few weeks.

Cheers.

The pay is above the award rate. I highly endorse this product.
I hear it’s 50% of the shows earnings. ;)

Was it pjcrows that featured in a couple of episodes this year? He seemed to have some good things to say.

I hear it’s 50% of the shows earnings. ;)

Was it pjcrows that featured in a couple of episodes this year? He seemed to have some good things to say.
Yeah pjcrows has been great every time he's come on. I think it might be hard for him to do every week though. Correct me if I'm wrong PJ, because we'd love to have you as a permanent member :)

AC always has been a valued, if intermittent, member of our team. The fact our casts run at 6am for him makes it a bit difficult.

Plus he has a genetic aversion to my NFL team... ;)

We should do a one off show before the season finale in Pittspuke so I can rant on your Squeelers

BUT, it would do good for Crows fans to realize what a competent, professional organization we have as compared to what could be our lot.

Might do some good to appreciate how lucky we are as Crows supporters. :)

We should do a one off show before the season finale in Pittspuke so I can rant on your Squeelers

BUT, it would do good for Crows fans to realize what a competent, professional organization we have as compared to what could be our lot.

Might do some good to appreciate how lucky we are as Crows supporters. :)
How was that O/T heartbreaker mate? Any chance you guys get a QB who can make a big pass? He was shocking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How was that O/T heartbreaker mate? Any chance you guys get a QB who can make a big pass? He was shocking.

Didn't watch a second, little AC had a golf tourney :)

Yeah pjcrows has been great every time he's come on. I think it might be hard for him to do every week though. Correct me if I'm wrong PJ, because we'd love to have you as a permanent member :)

Cheers for the props :)

It's hard for me to commit to a weekly spot, but I'm always a listener and will be keen to come on here or there in future when timing suits.

Plus as Nikki pointed out I need to sort out the technical gear at my end - I need to update my Commodore 64 :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back