Podcast Weekend Wrap Round 2 v Cats

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers

*post edited to reflect recent changes*

Hello all and hopefully you all had a good festive season.

Big things happening in CrowCast for 2018 - here's the run down:

We experimented with video casts this pre season but it hasn't really worked out. So we will be reverting to our existing platform on Spreaker for live and on demand audio podcasts this year.

Sadly, we have to say goodbye to Scorpus who is unable to continue due to work commitments. As such we have to retire the new Wednesday night show and also our Thursday night preview cast. We apologise for those who enjoyed the Thursday night show, but Feenix is unable to commit to the extra show. We hope you'll continue to enjoy our Sunday and Tuesday night casts.

So the line up is:

Sunday Night 7pm: Weekend Wrap covering the results and analysis of the Crows game that week plus a quick analysis of the other games of the round.

Tuesday Night 8.30pm: Tuesday Night Live a weekly interactive chat show covering all things Crows including the game just past and general Crows news and views. Heavily focused on audience participation and regular Player interviews.

As well as live, our shows will be available on demand:

On Spreaker at www.spreaker.com/user/aflcrowcast (live and on demand)
On our Facebook page www.facebook.com/aflcrowcast
On our website (live and on demand) www.aflcrowcast.com
On YouTube search "Crow Cast"
On iTunes
On TuneInRadio

You can also find our audio feeds on all good podcatching services, just search "CrowCast".

We also have 2 new presenters this year in Donkey Magoo and Rabman who promise to shake up the place, so listen out for them during the season.

We have to thank everyone who has tuned in every week - all this isnt possible without your continued support. We look forward to bringing you some (hopefully) decent Crows coverage during the season!

Last edited:

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Surely it's a no brainer ;)

But the show will be available on demand not long after live if you make the wrong choice
Where abouts will it be available?
I used podcast addict and I did a search but nothing..

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Where abouts will it be available?
I used podcast addict and I did a search but nothing..

All the usual places - I havent automated it yet because I didnt want to crash the stream, but it should go up pretty quickly from next week. Audio should be uploaded in an hour or so

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The new show is now appearing on podcatchers and should be searchable on iTunes any tick of the clock. The easiest way to subscribe to audio versions is via the links on our website :)

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AFL Weekly Episode 2 here folks - This week there's plenty of AFL news, with Tex's injury, AFLX, Hocking's memo and Burnie's demise. Plus a wrap up the Crows' disappointing loss to Brisbane in Round 1 of the AFLW.

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
TUESDAY NIGHT LIVE IS BACK!!

This week at 8.30pm central, tune in live to listen to Pete, Feenix and the team pick up the pieces from our disastrous 2017 Grnad Final loss and set sail for even greater things in 2018! You'll laugh and you'll cry, you'll probably throw your media device every time Feenix speaks... but you wont want to miss our opening show - you really just dont want to be THAT guy...

Dont forget this year, TNL is all about interaction.... yes INTERACTION!!! So get ready to smash us with comments, tweets, or get on the phone and make our ears bleed. There will be a ton of ways to get involved and unlike 5AA... we wont cut you off or make as much sense as a 3 wheeled unicycle...

So dont forget - 8.30pm this Tuesday night. Listen and/or watch via out stream on Facebook, or dedicated live video and audio streams on our website.

Get around it!!

TUESDAY NIGHT LIVE IS BACK!!

This week at 8.30pm central, tune in live to listen to Pete, Feenix and the team pick up the pieces from our disastrous 2017 Grnad Final loss and set sail for even greater things in 2018! You'll laugh and you'll cry, you'll probably throw your media device every time Feenix speaks... but you wont want to miss our opening show - you really just dont want to be THAT guy...

Dont forget this year, TNL is all about interaction.... yes INTERACTION!!! So get ready to smash us with comments, tweets, or get on the phone and make our ears bleed. There will be a ton of ways to get involved and unlike 5AA... we wont cut you off or make as much sense as a 3 wheeled unicycle...

So dont forget - 8.30pm this Tuesday night. Listen and/or watch via out stream on Facebook, or dedicated live video and audio streams on our website.

Get around it!!
Yeah, catch you next week when it's all 2018.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Hey guys good podcast tonight, I know that you were having difficulties but if you didn't know already your mic was shot tonight, really bad quality.

Secondly in regards to Robbo he was on fiveaa maybe around GF time and mentioned to Rowie and Bicks he was ready to go to the pub meet some friends or something. Or maybe it was after the GF? Anyway Rowie said something along the lines of, 'have a beer, why not eh mate?' ... Robbo said categorically he doesn't mix alcohol with work. Which I found interesting.
He is either covering it up or he just doesn't give a sh...

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Much apologies for the terrible audio last night. As it turns out my pc was in the process of dying and finally did so while I was uploading the cast to our various on demand channels.

As Scorpus is away and I was supposed to run the cast tonight, we will have to cancel tonight's AFL Weekly show.

Hopefully we will be back on deck next Tuesday, we'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Feenix

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Much apologies for the terrible audio last night. As it turns out my pc was in the process of dying and finally did so while I was uploading the cast to our various on demand channels.

As Scorpus is away and I was supposed to run the cast tonight, we will have to cancel tonight's AFL Weekly show.

Hopefully we will be back on deck next Tuesday, we'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Feenix
But but what am I going to listen to on my 2 hour drive to work tomorrow

Back