Geelong 55 points
Richmond 21 points
Collingwood 29 points
Adelaide 35 points
Sydney 7 points
West Coast 8 points
Melbourne 13 points
North 17 points

Well CM are the gift that keep on giving! Going to be an interesting show tonight...

Also we will be announcing the winners of the Dream Team, Tipping, Ladder Predictor and of course Game of Crows competitions.

A good night to tune in :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just listened to the Cast - thoroughly enjoyed it.

But Nikki, IMO you were on the wrong tram trying to defend Serena Williams behavior - even trying to justify the sexist claims by her, the crap about having a baby etc. What happened to her was brought on step by step by her own petulant behavior which was disgraceful and an embarrassment to the game. She also made her opponent feel ashamed for winning as she ended up in tears apologizing to the crowd for winning. I've always been a great fan of Serena but was disgusted with her actions and boorish behavior in this instance which has left an unwanted scar on her overall

Much as I love you Nikki, I would have insisted on you getting your own award - the C ockwomble - for that effort. :)

Although I haven't yet listened to the TNL CrowCast from 11/09/2018, I very much hope to shortly. But I have listened to most of the recent CrowCast episodes in recent weeks. Although I've always enjoyed the CrowCast, these recent episodes have been way up and beyond the call of duty. Above A1 Top Shelf, in terms of nailing things down. Not just pretty good....but really nailed the sh1t down. Bigtime.

In regards to the Crows 2018 Season and the various discussions that people have had....in BigFooty, and around the workplaces, bars, and BBQ's all over SA....if there's one thing I cannot stand is anyone making quic snap judgements over any one single instance of poor performance. And where this is most evident is when (some) people unleash insults and ridicule at any one particular player or another for a single bad (or just so/so) game. And I've just got no time or tolerance for this sorta Ars3 Hattery. None. And this sorta random criticism of a particular player is just one example, where it could be criticism of a particuar coach, member of the Hierarchy, or anyone else. I just cannot stand this.

It's important to give anyone and everyone plenty of rope to show their worth....good, bad, or otherwise. Sure, if some people do certain things, it's an instant boot up the ars3, but for the most part you have to give people plenty of rope. You just have to take a fair, impartial, balanced look at things. And in the case of the Crows Hierarchy, they've been given more than enough rope....enough to unroll it to Melbourne and back. It's not any one issue or incident, but a whole slew of issues - the sum of, so to speak. e.g.:

• Collective Mind.
  • Training Programs - preseason and ongoing.
  • Beyond absurd injury list.
  • Our assistant coaches.

Not to mention...

• :poo: List Management from year to year :poo:.
  • :poo: Team Selection from week to week :poo:.

But most damning of all - the departure of Josh Francou after just one year into his contract. Just one year. This is absolutely damning of the Crows Hierarchy and their decision making. And these are just the things that spring to mind. But it's not just individual problems or mistakes, but the Crows Hierarchy's staunch unwillingness to come out and openly admit to a range of poor decisions and wrong doing. It's all dodge, duck, sidestep, misdirection, spin. Anything but a frank admission of mistakes/wrong doing/incompetence, where instead they throw the players under the bus. Just as an example, that utter debacle that was the midyear press conference with Pyke and Burton - that was nothing short of an outright insult to every Crows supporter. Added to that - for years now, whenever supporters attempt to query or question anything at the Crows, they are almost always met with one of two responses:

• A wall of silence.
  • "We don't discuss those things publicly."

To Fagan and the entire Crows Hierarchy - the 2018 Season has has been beyond a disgrace, and any excuses do nothing more than rub insult into injury. In no way am I suggesting that anyone at the club would do anything to intentionally hinder the club's chance at winning a Flag, and for anyone to suggest this is the case would be absurd. But what you have done is reinforced the belief in what most Crows supporters already know - the #1 priority of the Crows Hierarchy is nepotism, and nothing more.

The one criticism I will gladly accept is my (thus far) inability to reinstil some of the former heart/passion/intensity, or (for want of a better word)....vigour....into "The Feen" (feenix67), as clearly evident in some prior CrowCasts, when the topic of List Management/Team Selection was brought to the fore (I believe the names Lachy Neale and Tom Rockliff were raised, along with numerous "F-Bombs"). But mark my words, I am working on reinstilling some of this aforementioned vigour.

Also, this here - https://www.bigfooty.com/...

Last edited:
Just listened to the Cast - thoroughly enjoyed it.

But Nikki, IMO you were on the wrong tram trying to defend Serena Williams behavior - even trying to justify the sexist claims by her, the crap about having a baby etc. What happened to her was brought on step by step by her own petulant behavior which was disgraceful and an embarrassment to the game. She also made her opponent feel ashamed for winning as she ended up in tears apologizing to the crowd for winning. I've always been a great fan of Serena but was disgusted with her actions and boorish behavior in this instance which has left an unwanted scar on her overall

Much as I love you Nikki, I would have insisted on you getting your own award - the C ockwomble - for that effort. :)
Agree was disappointed that behaviour was being defended. Does no favours for the true leaders of feminism. Actually found Serena’s outburst quite “disgusting on the inside”.

Hi guys, not sure what is happening but since you have updated the website 'podcast addict' can not find new episodes. I am using google podcasts in the meantime :)

All year the AFL had been comfortably leading the silly fellow award also known as the Rooster womble.

But over the top turnbuckle comes the SANFL. In a year that the SANFL became largely irrelevant they have managed to save all the end of year publicity for themselves

NikkiNoo

Can’t wait for the podcast tomorrow, hope Macca is ok!

- SANFL shamozzle and likely decision
- Gov to GC for a top 3 Pick (JL)
- Prelim finals
- Melbourne fans buying empty seats
- rule trial in lower league fail (6/6/6)
- Port players abandoning ship
- Investigation into the camp ongoing
- Player movement

Expect a 90 minute rendition or not really covering it all ;)

- Prelim finals
- Player movement

Excellent running sheet for Feen!

- Prelim finals
- Player movement

He was on Fiveaa this afternoon so think he's doing just fine!

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back