Podcast Weekend Wrap Round 6 v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I missing something with Facebook live? How do you listen in live?
Hi, at the scheduled times, if you go to our Facebook page the cast will be playing live (video). You can also listen to the video or straight audio feeds from our website.

Unfortunately we've had major tech issues (my PC died) and so the last two weeks have been kaput. I've had ministry of finance approval to buy a new PC this weekend, so we'll be back and firing from Tuesday.

Hi, at the scheduled times, if you go to our Facebook page the cast will be playing live (video). You can also listen to the video or straight audio feeds from our website.

Unfortunately we've had major tech issues (my PC died) and so the last two weeks have been kaput. I've had ministry of finance approval to buy a new PC this weekend, so we'll be back and firing from Tuesday.
Thanks heaps for the help mate. Enjoy the show keep up all the hard work appreciate it!

Thanks heaps for the help mate. Enjoy the show keep up all the hard work appreciate it!
No probs - dont forget our video feeds are also available on demand on our facebook page and our youtube channel, and the audio feeds are available on demand on iTunes, TuneIn Radio and all podcatching apps. Both are also available on demand on our website :)

Was there a show last night or one tonight?
I assume going by the comments no?
Back next week?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Half muffins? What kind of s**t is that???
el.jpg

Would you please ask fages why jenkins was signed up on such an over-inflated long term contract and does the cclub now regret that decision in hindsight. How does the club feel in trading out contracted players and is there pressure to play high paid players regardless of form or attitude?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you please ask fages why jenkins was signed up on such an over-inflated long term contract and does the cclub now regret that decision in hindsight. How does the club feel in trading out contracted players and is there pressure to play high paid players regardless of form or attitude?
Waste of a question, he wont answer that and would straight bat.

Can you ask Fages why we tolrate Rucci at our press conferences and if we could ban him from attending? I think Fages would get a laugh out of that one. And ask him to reveal the gist of the phone conversation he had with Kane Cornes in the offseason.

Can you ask Fages why we tolrate Rucci at our press conferences and if we could ban him from attending? I think Fages would get a laugh out of that one. And ask him to reveal the gist of the phone conversation he had with Kane Cornes in the offseason.
Getting in early for next year?

Okay, I realize I missed the boat but in the off chance

Seeing as the “members vote” for a board role is a bit of a non event

Have we considered a members Advisory Panel made up of various member groups that meet say quarterly and can meet with Fages, Jamo and any other board members to discuss issues affecting members.

Well swear filter.... the gremlins continue... I guess that's what pre season is all about. A quick post crash meeting ensued... we will be testing a new system privately on Sunday. If it's good, we continue with Facebook live. If we continue to have problems, we will revert to our previous Spreaker platform for the season.

We're terribly sorry for the ongoing issues... We may have pushed the envelope too far with our ambitions to bring you great fan based coverage. We'll get this sorted one way or another ready for the season. Thanks for your ongoing patience.

The CrowCast team.

Well swear filter.... the gremlins continue... I guess that's what pre season is all about. A quick post crash meeting ensued... we will be testing a new system privately on Sunday. If it's good, we continue with Facebook live. If we continue to have problems, we will revert to our previous Spreaker platform for the season.

We're terribly sorry for the ongoing issues... We may have pushed the envelope too far with our ambitions to bring you great fan based coverage. We'll get this sorted one way or another ready for the season. Thanks for your ongoing patience.

The CrowCast team.
I just noticed the podcast pre-season ladder. Premiership hangover?

So, we experimented with live video casts during the off season but, just like most of the AFL's pre season experiments, it turned out to be a bad idea.

So from Tuesday night, we will be reverting back to our previous audio only platform on Spreaker. For those of you who have joined us this year, we use Spreaker for live audio podcasts, where people can listen in and chat along. The url for our live casts is:

www.spreaker.com/user/aflcrowcast

Spreaker also has an awesome app you can download to your Android or iPhone, which allows you to listen and chat live or on demand from your phone. Great for streaming the cast to your car stereo for listening in in those long drives to work. You can download the app from the Spreaker site or just search for it in the app/play store. Open the app, search CrowCast, and you'll find our shows. Add them as favourites and you'll be automatically updated each show.

You will also be able to listen live from our web site and there will be chat function there to participate via our discord channel if you wish.

In other news, we have had to bid a sad farewell to our co-producer Scorpus, who has pressing work commitments and is unable to carry on this year. This means that we are putting our Wednesday and Thursday night shows into indefinite hiatus. We understand our Thursday night show had a dedicated following, but Feenix is unable to commit to the extra shows and we have noone else able to produce. If you happen to be someone who has the skills and desire to become a co-producer, and can commit to regular Thursday night shows, we'd be happy to hear from you. We apologise to those who enjoyed our Thursday night show and we hope you'll continue to listen in on Sunday and Tuesday nights.

So, we continue on with our live and interactive Tuesday night Live show at 8.30pm central, and our Sunday wrap show 7pm central Sundays commencing the sunday of round 1.

On demand versions of our casts will remain available on Spreaker, our own website, iTunes, all podcatching services, tune in radio, Facebook and YouTube... so there will be plenty of ways to get your CrowCast fix every week, either live or on demand.

Thanks for your ongoing support, sorry for the bumpy start this season, but look forward to getting back on track this Tuesday night ready for the 2018 season and Crows glory!

The CrowCast team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back