Podcast Weekend Wrap Round 2 v Cats

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
LMC.png

Listening to your list management podcast atm.

Don't worry guys, we'll have pick 1 next year without a doubt. Probably 2022 as well.

Crowbots are dead

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Loved the list management show but since I didn’t listen live didn’t get to comment. Whilst I tend to agree with you feenix what about the very strong likelihood that next season will likely be compromised again for the young guys ? The risk of that needs to be considered meaning that the 2021 draft may be even harder to identify talent

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Loved the list management show but since I didn’t listen live didn’t get to comment. Whilst I tend to agree with you feenix what about the very strong likelihood that next season will likely be compromised again for the young guys ? The risk of that needs to be considered meaning that the 2021 draft may be even harder to identify talent
Yeah, who knows what it looks like, even this year. I guess my overall thoughts are next year's draft appears better for mids who don't take as long, so with the issues around this seasons draft and a tasty tall available, I wouldn't mind us grabbing the tall, a couple of good mids with a season under their belt, and try to be in a strong position for next year. I'd hate to be Reid and Co right now!

Sorry, I put it up on FB and Twitter, but I had a family thing last night so we will be doing the show tomorrow night at 8.30

Just leaving this here for you...

Looked like a rabble to be honest. Didn't live up to recent form.

Out coached and out played. Utterly disgraceful. Once again the coaching staff had absolutely no understanding of the moment.

Good news is now that I am in Phoenix, I was on the first tee by noon. If I am going to ruin my day, it will be because of my own doing.

:)

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Out coached and out played. Utterly disgraceful. Once again the coaching staff had absolutely no understanding of the moment.

Good news is now that I am in Phoenix, I was on the first tee by noon. If I am going to ruin my day, it will be because of my own doing.

;)
If we are ever allowed to fly again, I'm coming to AZ to have a hit with you. Some amazing courses in that state.

If we are ever allowed to fly again, I'm coming to AZ to have a hit with you. Some amazing courses in that state.

You better, welcome to stay as well if you want to cut down on hotel costs.

I am nowhere near as good as little AC—but I play fast lol

A US golf course tour is on my bucket list. We have nice courses here but some of yours are epic.

Especially here no doubt about it. Been playing this one 4 miles from me lately.

98562A52-9DEE-4C88-BE0F-06A4BC40CED9.png

Crowbots are dead

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was there a shoe for week 3 of the finals ? Can’t find one anyway! Will you guys be back this Sunday ( ps love the show )

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Was there a shoe for week 3 of the finals ? Can’t find one anyway! Will you guys be back this Sunday ( ps love the show )
Hey mate, we did one last night which was technically week 3 but I called it Grand Final week instead.... we didn't do Sunday night because of the Brownlow. Thanks for listening in!

Back