Podcast Weekend Wrap Round 5 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Feenix, loving the crowcast.

A little bit of feedback is around something which has been different for a few weeks. I am having to turn the sound down when you are talking and up when it is anyone else, also your 's' sounds are very sharp and makes it difficult to listen. I did some googling and found this that might help 'deesser plugin'.

Cheers guys and cant wait to listen next week.

Hi Feenix, loving the crowcast.

A little bit of feedback is around something which has been different for a few weeks. I am having to turn the sound down when you are talking and up when it is anyone else, also your 's' sounds are very sharp and makes it difficult to listen. I did some googling and found this that might help 'deesser plugin'.

Cheers guys and cant wait to listen next week.
Thanks mate, and sorry for the audio issue. Since I replaced my mobo, I've found the audio drivers on my new board a bit dodgy and Ive had to rebalance everything. I dont think Ive got it quite right yet, so I'll work on it some more and hopefully it will be back in balance by Sunday. I do use a pop filter on my mic, but I think Ive had my mic a bit "hot" since the changeover and because it's a nice open condenser, Im getting the essing that you're referring to.

The thing is though, I blame Macca. Not because it's his fault, but just because I can ;)

I listened to Tuesday's ep last night.

I only half heard your conversation about a stat Bicks mentioned the Crows SANFL - 500. Port were - 250 or something. I could rewind back but couldn't be bothered.

What's that all about?

Cheers.

Keep up the good work.

I listened to Tuesday's ep last night.

I only half heard your conversation about a stat Bicks mentioned the Crows SANFL - 500. Port were - 250 or something. I could rewind back but couldn't be bothered.

What's that all about?

Cheers.

Keep up the good work.

That was the total free kick differential since we entered the SANFL with a standalone team. We are MINUS 500 in that stat

Thanks mate, and sorry for the audio issue. Since I replaced my mobo, I've found the audio drivers on my new board a bit dodgy and Ive had to rebalance everything. I dont think Ive got it quite right yet, so I'll work on it some more and hopefully it will be back in balance by Sunday. I do use a pop filter on my mic, but I think Ive had my mic a bit "hot" since the changeover and because it's a nice open condenser, Im getting the essing that you're referring to.

The thing is though, I blame Macca. Not because it's his fault, but just because I can ;)
Macca doing the dishes and peter j eating chocolates are the real cause :)

We sit around -500, Port next at approx -250.

Then you get to SANFL clubs which, in the worst cases, start at around -70.

Just insane

It's so bad how blatant it is when you are at a game. probably why Dad and I go along to each one never expecting to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has to be a directive after what happened with Mitch Grigg and the Margery Medal. They were flat out told there an Adelaide player couldn't win it.

Same with Cam Ellis-Yolman. He was outstanding that year and yet hardly got any votes in games where he was so clearly ahead of every other player on the ground.

Tuesday night was excellent for sound quality :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back