Podcast Weekend Wrap Round 6 v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

For everyone listening later, Betts are off challenged me to "5 Donkey references" during the cast. See if you can pick them.
Yep, full points Donkey, also as far as I could tell none of your fellow casters picked up on the Donkey references which was the other stipulation of the challenge!

Gibson's Donkey leg and the Little Ass were the highlights for me.

Sidenote, the rest of the casters were actually cracking up at your Donkey references. Maybe this should just be your new gimmick Donk!

Hey guys just sipped a $20 for your efforts this year so far. A tip for others is make your payment family and friends and therefore crow cast doesn't get charged any pesky paypal fees.

Also mentioned if you are looking for any particular equipment to produce the podcast let me know as I've been known to sniff out some good deals.

Hey guys just sipped a $20 for your efforts this year so far. A tip for others is make your payment family and friends and therefore crow cast doesn't get charged any pesky paypal fees.

Also mentioned if you are looking for any particular equipment to produce the podcast let me know as I've been known to sniff out some good deals.
Much appreciated mate. I'll flick you a pm on gear.

Yep, full points Donkey, also as far as I could tell none of your fellow casters picked up on the Donkey references which was the other stipulation of the challenge!

Gibson's Donkey leg and the Little Ass were the highlights for me.

Sidenote, the rest of the casters were actually cracking up at your Donkey references. Maybe this should just be your new gimmick Donk!
Yeah they had no idea, I told them once we had gotten off air.

I do throw the occasional donkeyism in.
New challenges are always good though :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iLRvCCH.png

Dont forget to get your ladder predictors in by Friday 7pm ACST

For #gameofcrows fans, here's the ladder - dont worry if you're miles behind because there will be plenty of opportunities to catch up in the last five rounds!

Game of Crows2.png
Screen Shot 07-25-18 at 10.03 AM.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back