Podcast CrowCast TNL Trade Week Wrap up Show tonight 8.45pm acst

Remove this Banner Ad

LIVE in 5 folks - lots t talk about with MRP, contracts and of course the game gone and the one to come.

spreaker.com/user/aflcrowcast or your usual device

Come and chat!

After cooling down I think I can stomach lever going if:... Lever fetched a first round pick that we could exchange for Gibbs. Also try and sign Rockliff FA. Keep and use our first round pick. Retain McGovern. Imagine a midfield with Sloane.M.Crouch.B.Crouch.Gibbs.Rockliff. then the outside run of: Milera, Seed, Cameron, Rat, Hampton.

After cooling down I think I can stomach lever going if:... Lever fetched a first round pick that we could exchange for Gibbs. Also try and sign Rockliff FA. Keep and use our first round pick. Retain McGovern. Imagine a midfield with Sloane.M.Crouch.B.Crouch.Gibbs.Rockliff. then the outside run of: Milera, Seed, Cameron, Rat, Hampton.

Carlton wanted Sloane, then they wanted Lever, then they wanted two first round picks for Gibbs. What makes you think they are going to drop down to a single first round pick this time? If they know we have two, they are going to want the two. SOS is turning into Adrian Dodoro who no one wants to attempt to get into a trade discussion with because of their complete overrating of their own players and their intractability in trade discussions.

Carlton wanted Sloane, then they wanted Lever, then they wanted two first round picks for Gibbs. What makes you think they are going to drop down to a single first round pick this time? If they know we have two, they are going to want the two. SOS is turning into Adrian Dodoro who no one wants to attempt to get into a trade discussion with because of their complete overrating of their own players and their intractability in trade discussions.
We might be able to negotiate a first rounder plus a second?. Carlton are looking very good with their young age profile surely they are better off with another first rounder than with Gibbs for their next window?

We might be able to negotiate a first rounder plus a second?. Carlton are looking very good with their young age profile surely they are better off with another first rounder than with Gibbs for their next window?

Have you met SOS? Or seen what he's been like at trades recently? Don't expect him to act decently at all.

Have you met SOS? Or seen what he's been like at trades recently? Don't expect him to act decently at all.
Well after watching SOS and Justin Reid play chicken last trade period ... No, I don't have confidence sos will be reasonable nor do I have confidence that Reid is competent.

Did Fenix send out an apology to Macca and NikkiNoo considering Thommo wasn't picked?
I haven't listened yet.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Did Fenix send out an apology to Macca and NikkiNoo considering Thommo wasn't picked?
I haven't listened yet.

He wasn't on air...one can only presume he was driving to their respective homes last night and issuing said apologies personally.

If you've never listened to the Main Break half time show, first of all hang your head in shame, then dust yourself off and tune in at half time tonight, as we have a special bonus with our own LIVE boundary rider Donkey Magoo giving us his thoughts and sharing the atmosphere from the ground.

Tune in at half time and come have a chat at www.spreaker.com/user/aflcrowcast or your usual device.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you've never listened to the Main Break half time show, first of all hang your head in shame, then dust yourself off and tune in at half time tonight, as we have a special bonus with our own LIVE boundary rider Donkey Magoo giving us his thoughts and sharing the atmosphere from the ground.

Tune in at half time and come have a chat at www.spreaker.com/user/aflcrowcast or your usual device.
Sounds good, Still waiting for the day you do ball by ball commentary of the match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back