treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
I want to know what the 2 other players Macca predicted would make it?

Why can't he tell us?

Surely it doesn't matter now!

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
The Wrap is back with a BANG this Sunday night with a great player interview to kick us off, a look at the trial v the pear and all the usual stuff. LIVE 7.30pm central.

Watch the stream live on YouTube or listen in on Spreaker or via our website. Chat with us live via Discord, YouTube or on our website. Links in my sig

It's all happening this year - get around it!

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Have you made this available via the podcast platforms yet? Not coming up in the places I get mine
I'm having trouble with my website at the moment which hosts my podcast feeds, so I'm madly trying to fix it this week. You leave something alone for a couple of months and come back to find it all messed up!!!

Hopefully fixed tonight, will drop.a note here and on twitter when fixed.

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm having trouble with my website at the moment which hosts my podcast feeds, so I'm madly trying to fix it this week. You leave something alone for a couple of months and come back to find it all messed up!!!

Hopefully fixed tonight, will drop.a note here and on twitter when fixed.
Awesome. Looking forward to it

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
feenix67 . I just listened to your podcast with the lace out crew.
A few lol hindsight moments in there after yesterday’s game.
Dangerfield 🤣.
I had a bit of an idea which came to mind when you were discussing the unfair fixture and how 17 games was good.
I like the idea of 34 games to. Obviously the AFLPA wouldn’t like it, so how do you reckon it would go if there was a limit on games any player could play say 22 Max, minor round games. This would mean the kids have to get played. Up to the club as to when they put up a stronger team and a less experienced one. It may make the fixture more unpredictable and possibly more even. I think it could work and adds some extra complexity to selection day and how it’s managed.

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
feenix67 . I just listened to your podcast with the lace out crew.
A few lol hindsight moments in there after yesterday’s game.
Dangerfield 🤣.
I had a bit of an idea which came to mind when you were discussing the unfair fixture and how 17 games was good.
I like the idea of 34 games to. Obviously the AFLPA wouldn’t like it, so how do you reckon it would go if there was a limit on games any player could play say 22 Max, minor round games. This would mean the kids have to get played. Up to the club as to when they put up a stronger team and a less experienced one. It may make the fixture more unpredictable and possibly more even. I think it could work and adds some extra complexity to selection day and how it’s managed.
Yeah there goes my Brownlow prediction 🤣

I like your idea. It happens organically in other leagues with heavy schedules. Clubs manage their squad and take calculated risks with selection. It could be done if they really wanted to do it.

Back