Podcast CrowCast TNL Trade Week Wrap up Show tonight 8.45pm acst

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe our club is so caught up on "good bloke" factor that we don't go for guns like Rockliff. I don't give a flying **** if the guy made a few inappropriate comments in his 8 years in the AFL. The guy can play football.

Same with Dustin Martin when he was up for trade a few years ago.
If the season pans out the way 2016 did, the decision not to grab one of Gibbs, Rockliff or even Barlow will be shown to be a major list management blunder. And.... we need to spend $10million dollars on getting Martin/Fyfe.

If the season pans out the way 2016 did, the decision not to grab one of Gibbs, Rockliff or even Barlow will be shown to be a major list management blunder. And.... we need to spend $10million dollars on getting Martin/Fyfe.
Think of three other names. Those ones are done. Maybe Oliver, Parish and Daniel.

Could be completely off the mark here but I kind of assumed we'd be having a crack at Rockcliff this year as a free agent, that way it only costs money, not trading players or picks. Could be wrong, but listening to Macca did make me think we should have grabbed him this year anyway!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tune in live at 8.30pm acst as the crew lament another poor display against the Dees.

www.spreaker.com/user/aflcrowcast - come and chat
Just finished listening. Some tired rants against the selectors - "will be picked", "know he'll be picked". Hoping for some retractions and apologies.

Also, when I played under 10s, 32 years ago, bouncing was banned. And it's not because "some kids can't do it".

Just finished listening. Some tired rants against the selectors - "will be picked", "know he'll be picked". Hoping for some retractions and apologies.

Also, when I played under 10s, 32 years ago, bouncing was banned. And it's not because "some kids can't do it".
When I coached it was limited to 1 bounce.

As for selecrions,... broken watch, twice a day etc ;)

Team Previews tonight at 7.30pm. Scorpus is crook tonight (he must be so sad not to be able to utter the words "Mackay and Jenkins omitted"), so I'll be running the show tonight, joined by none other than AmericanCrow as he continues his fight for political asylum in Australia.

www.spreaker.com/user/aflcrowcast

come and chat!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back