Podcast Weekend Wrap Round 6 v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Donkey Magoo is feeling right at home on TNL. I thought that chip talk was set up until feenix made a joke about sponsors. I’m loving what donkey is bringing.
Ha ha, that was a massive schoolboy error, we'd spoken about it after doing the tapes in the team meeting the week before, Peter J had bypassed the ice in the drink, Macca had turned down My Kitchen Rules and I was drinking my wine straight from the bottle. Cheers for the Wrap!

Good to see Donkey Magoo is feeling right at home on TNL. I thought that chip talk was set up until feenix made a joke about sponsors. I’m loving what donkey is bringing.
Jesus dont do that mate, his head is big enough already...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An effective disposal is one of three things: effective long kick, effective short kick, effective handball

Effective long kick: a kick of 40 meters or more that results in a 50/50 contest or better
Effective short kick: a kick that results in a teammate's possession who was the intended target of the kick
Effective handball: a handball to a teammate that hits the target to the advantage of the team

So kicks don't actually need to hit the target at all so long as it's either to a contest (for long kicks) or the target gains possession (short kicks). If you miss someone with a short kick but they are uncontested in space and can still gather the ball, that's an effective kick.

Wrap Round 3 v St Kilda - featuring Feenix and Macca disagreeing about everything!

Can I say that I disagreed with Feenix about Dougie this week too. His logic was all over the shop.

No offence intended. Love the cast!

An effective disposal is one of three things: effective long kick, effective short kick, effective handball

Effective long kick: a kick of 40 meters or more that results in a 50/50 contest or better
Effective short kick: a kick that results in a teammate's possession who was the intended target of the kick
Effective handball: a handball to a teammate that hits the target to the advantage of the team

So kicks don't actually need to hit the target at all so long as it's either to a contest (for long kicks) or the target gains possession (short kicks). If you miss someone with a short kick but they are uncontested in space and can still gather the ball, that's an effective kick.
Thanks mate, explains it thoroughly.

Also those who asked me in the chat last night about who to watch out for in the Rhythmic Gymnastics, ignore the commentator Liz as she continues to still have no idea and keeps providing wrong info on the judging.
Watch out for Liz then.

Also, GoC - hard to pick anyone not name Bryce Gibbs thanks

Watch out for Liz then.

Also, GoC - hard to pick anyone not name Bryce Gibbs thanks

She might make it to my cockwombling numbnut (stuff you BF swear filter I know how to get around the silly fellowing!) nominations because she complained that the music was too loud at one stage!

Last edited:
She might make it to my cockwombling numbnut (stuff you BF swear filter I know how to get around the silly fellowing!) nominations because she complained that the music was too loud at one stage!
Don't think anyone cares enough though.

Certainly a cockwombling silly fellow though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back