Podcast CrowCast TNL Trade Week Wrap up Show tonight 8.45pm acst

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
Great show tonight, we have plenty of Showdown stuff to discuss PLUS a great interview with Crows rising star and SANFL co-captain Hugh Greenwood.

Live at 8.30pm ACT come and chat with us at www.spreaker.com/user/aflcrowscast or your usual devices.

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Live in five!

sln0n8.png

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Great Show guys. Greenwood is a beauty. Can't wait to see him in the 1s. Wish I could get a free stream of the SANFL every week. I would be watching him more than anyone else followed by this years recruits.

Infra Ted

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jan 28, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Perhaps a stupid question but can i download the podcast for later listening (in the car)?

Also whats this weeks games of crows? Missed the last 2 weeks :,(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Perhaps a stupid question but can i download the podcast for later listening (in the car)?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes you can download it from the spreaker page, or you can download it from iTunes, or you can download the spreaker app (android or itunes) and then stream all the shows from there. Hope that helps :)

You can use Pocket Casts on Android (or any other podcast app, though I recommend Pocket Casts).

Game of Crows this week hasn't been decided yet ;)

Back