Podcast CrowCast TNL Trade Week Wrap up Show tonight 8.45pm acst

Remove this Banner Ad

This is in regards to:

Some outstanding issues brought to the fore by NikkiNoo, macca23, and feenix67. I just hope Peter J gets over his "lurgi".

Couple of things very much worthy of note in this CrowCast; very poignant....:p

Firstly, NikkiNoo dropped some overdue "f-bombs". Aside from them being (long) overdue, it had to be a very worthy issue for that unleashing on all virgin ears out there listening . If I'm not mistaken, I think it was in regards to Selwood's alleged eye-gouging incident...bent fingers in the eye, or something along those lines? I think it was on Riley Knight? If there was even the remotest chance that there was an eye-gouging incident, that sh*t has got to be looked into, and if a player is found guilty, they need to be deregistered as a player. No "if's", no "but's". Out....gone....and do not come back. There was some mention that some well known names in the AFL, not associated with the Crows, mentioned there may have been an eye-gouging incident. We just cannot let this sh*t go.

There were also some discussions re: Umpiring.

55mins onwards - some comments to the effect of:

"(Umpiring) directives from above."

"What the AFL does is stage manage an entertainment product."

Absolutely nailed it better than I ever could. And in regards to our win over Geelong, that had some of the worst umpiring I'd seen in years. I don't like using the word "cheating", but I'm damn hard pressed to think there wasn't any bias/cheating, in regards to numerous umpiring decisions. That went beyond just bad umpiring. And considering we won that game, the Crows Management should be slamming down the door of AFL House with a "please explain". This is the perfect opportunity to address the issue of bad umpiring - both "umpiring directives" from above, and possible bias/cheating.

The other point raised at about 31mins onwards was in regards to some alleged "big full club pow pow" meeting they had a few weeks back. I think feenix67 said Richard Douglas mentioned it in some interview recently? It sorta seemed to be a meeting where everyone could have their say, and no topics/discussion were off-limits...."no holds barred", as it were. This is all news to me, where I've not heard of this before. If indeed the club did have such a meeting.....Amen!!! But seemingly, until now they've been reluctant to even consider any sort of change. As per my e-Signature, I've been screaming for change at the club, where this sort of everyone-involved-meeting is exactly the type of thing that's needed at the club.

"If we keep doing what we're doing...." - James Lawrence
In fact if there's any links to any such interview with Richie Douglas mentioning this big club meeting, I'd appreciate people mentioning those links here. But above all else, I will not....cannot....give up on pushing to get feenix67 back on the turps, before/during any future list management and team selection discussions during the CrowCasts :D :beermug:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back