Crowd , ANZAC eve , RFC v MELB

Remove this Banner Ad

We're 4-0. Normally by the time we play this game the media is calling for Dimma's head and we still draw 60. 70 is definitely achievable.
You forgot to mention half of this board, too.

65k or so.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

61,317 Tigers Supporters
123 Melbourne Supporters (Snowfields have early-bird deals).
827 Other Supporters who wish they supported the Tigers

Who remembers the first ever Anzac eve game in 95 v lolnorf? MCG seriously underestimated the tiger army that night. 62K and a large chunk of the crowd didn't get in until quarter time. Poor bastards missed the 9 goal blitz. Daffy and Richo going sick nuts. 60K would be absolute minimum for this game. Can't wait for the day the extended tiger army and the team show up together.

Got 60 in 2015, would be disappointed if we couldn't go 65-70. I'll be there for the first time this year, maybe I'll draw some more too :p
I'm going cause harry is going.

It's the Melbourne Members replacement home game - so they should all turn up as well (both of them).

mid-70's.

Yeah not sure. Both listed as doubtful by the look.

melb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll try and get there after school (finishes at 9), will hopefully make the 4th quarter.

Even sweeter, I'll be in the MCC stand enjoying the tears and cries of all the surrounding demon flogs as they wipes their runny noses on their Mulberry silk hankies.

Surely the Dee fans will come in droves thinking they have a red hot chance at beating us. And us at 4-0 should be enough to get you Melbourne campaigners' bums into seats?

Surely the Dee fans will come in droves thinking they have a red hot chance at beating us. And us at 4-0 should be enough to get you Melbourne campaigners' bums into seats?
Like Norf?

Don't see em until the Richmond game where you would think they had 80k members.

So GA will be available? Just got to rock up earlyish?

Anyone want to take my 2 GA tickets off me? The Mrs is just getting into footy so tried to surprise me with buying two not knowing I get reserved wing seating through work.. :(

Who remembers the first ever Anzac eve game in 95 v lolnorf? MCG seriously underestimated the tiger army that night. 62K and a large chunk of the crowd didn't get in until quarter time. Poor bastards missed the 9 goal blitz. Daffy and Richo going sick nuts. 60K would be absolute minimum for this game. Can't wait for the day the extended tiger army and the team show up together.

Was Easter Monday from memory....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back