what will the crowd be for dreamtime?

• 40-50k

• 50-60k

• 60-70k

• 70-80k

• 80-90k

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Long queue's for a beer, even longer queue's for a bite, threats of eviction for smoking (like anyone does in the ground these days), annoying music and ads blasting your eardrums out, annoying campaigners with microphones talking s**t during breaks, dickhead theatre goers sitting behind you discussing what they had for dinner last night instead of watching the game. I can go on and on.

Whatever the crowd minus 1. The AFL and MCG can G F'd!! I'm staying home next to my fridge and ash tray.

Long queue's for a beer, even longer queue's for a bite, threats of eviction for smoking (like anyone does in the ground these days), annoying music and ads blasting your eardrums out, annoying campaigners with microphones talking s**t during breaks, dickhead theatre goers sitting behind you discussing what they had for dinner last night instead of watching the game. I can go on and on.

Whatever the crowd minus 1. The AFL and MCG can G F'd!! I'm staying home next to my fridge and ash tray.
how much does a packet of benson and hedges special filter cost these days

how much does a packet of benson and hedges special filter cost these days
Don't know, probably close to $50 for a packet of 25s.

I buy illegally imported smokes available from most tobacconists and Milk Bars in the northern suburbs for $20 a packet. Just about every middle eastern merchant in the tobacco game is making a killing.

Typically stupid, dumb campaigners in parliament think they can stop people smoking by pushing up prices. Just like prohibition in the USA in the 1930s, it just goes underground.

Our home game and going for 4 on the trot, the Tiger army will be out in force and ill be there with bells on!
Bomber fans I still think they'll have a decent turnout because it's a marquee game and Dreamtime I'd say is only 2nd to Anzac Day as the biggest home and away game.

you love wearing bells

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back