Opinion Crowd for Dreamtime

What will the crowd be?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

MCG expecting more than 85,000 apparently....

We have lost the last 4 in a row so I don't think we will turn up like we did for anzac day eve which got 86,000 and was a majority Richmond crowd

The positive is we are still in the 8 and we have had close losses to the premiers and flag favourites due to the umps/kicking costly behinds and shitting the bed at the end so the Tiger fans may still come out in force and we know the bummers will be there due to winning 2 in a row/koolaidfactor

tips for crowd figure ?

I'll say 81,000 (44,000 bummers, 37,000 Tigers)

Last edited:

id just love to beat the anzac crowd of 87k, remind the league we are the biggest draw card there is..... melbourne didnt know what hit them drawing 80 odd to anzac eve.

.....though i dont care if im the only one there tomorrow night as long as we win.

Minus 2. I was going but cant be ****ed getting the 5 yo home after midnight. Gping to be smashing Melbourne tins on the couch instead. But i reckon will around 90k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minus 2. I was going but cant be ****** getting the 5 yo home after midnight. Gping to be smashing Melbourne tins on the couch instead. But i reckon will around 90k

+3. Taking my god daughter to the Pres Function plus a couple of mates.

Haere Ra

only 8,000 tickets left according to the sms I got before.

Either Richmond are just trying to flog reserved seats or it will be 90+
it sold out in 2013/14 and was low 80s

think early 80 is the go

MCC Reserve is 22,282, and most is unreserved. Depends on whether they roll up. MCC are very good estimators. I'll go for 84k.

Haere Ra

I think this is why there was such a huge crowd at the ANZAC Eve game against the Dees. Forgive me if I'm wrong but a large percentage of the MCC are Melbourne supporters which was why that area of the ground was unusually full. Even in 'sell out' games against Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon in the past, it has barely tipped over 85k. I'm expecting around that.

Back