Prediction Crowd v Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Rezza Tiger blaisee Ancient Tiger AstuteTiger tony__montana Madtiger2006 gaelictiogar

here is what the allmighty colonwood drew in their first game after winning the premiership in 2010 in perfect weather conditons (unlike yesterday) against an interstate club. We did not have the novelty of playing our first game since winning the flag yesterday mind you like they did

Round 1 2011 Collingwood vs Port Adelaide 35,773

a whopping 2 k more than us in dry conditions.

pies would have drawn similar to us or less yesterday in those conditions

Good spot groupmeister I didn't know about that one. That's shitful lol

Good spot groupmeister I didn't know about that one. That's shitful lol
for the record i dont think we have as much fans as colonwood at the moment but we are making up now for being poor from 1982-2016 and lets just see if we can build our supporter base up with a few years of sustained success

i believe we can definitely be the most supported club (again) down the track. essendrugs were smaller than us until being successfull in the afl era also

its our turn to build up our fan base now that we arent s**t anymore and have always said that the fact we have the best colours/song/mascot will supercharge us picking up new young supporters

for the record i dont think we have as much fans as colonwood at the moment but we are making up now for being poor from 1982-2016 and lets just see if we can build our supporter base up with a few years of sustained success

i believe we can definitely be the most supported club (again) down the track. essendrugs were smaller than us until being successfull in the afl era also

its our turn to build up our fan base now that we arent s**t anymore and have always said that the fact we have the best colours/song/mascot will supercharge us picking up new young supporters

We missed out in the 80s and 90s by being s**t when the comp went national while wobbles, druggos and tankers got good national exposure. As far as true supporters who put their money were there mouth is I reckon we're number 1 but we can pick up a lot more "casual supporters" like pies and bummers through continued success. Collingwood are a bit like a Sydney alot of people say they support them but couldn't name a single player on the list.

Was it at the G? It sucks when it rains. A nice sunny day would have got us a crowd over 50k and the atmosphere and occasion would have been so much better and worthy of the performance
Doubt we would've held them to 17 on a dry day, but then again we would've scored about 200 so I suppose it would still be fitting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back