• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

magic_johnson!

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 7, 2008
London
AFL Club
Geelong
I'd be chuffed to see 93k there. MCC just doesn't turn up anymore.
Just for reference, all seats in the mcc were taken by about an hour before the match for Collingwood vs Geelong qualifying, but I Don't think their standing section ever completely filled. Would think the same this week.

I'm pretty sure level four is all reserved seats, so there is a chance that some pay to reserve a seat and dont show, or that some manage to get there earlier than planned and managed to get a better unreserved seat (leaving theirs empty), but it seemed to work.

I'm sure if it's not full by 7 they'd allow restricted members access at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Jedd

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Sep 5, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure it’s going to fill up this time around.

Looks like there may still be tickets for sale.

Are Richmond supporters finally suffering the debilitating finals fatigue Hawks and Geelong supporters are known for? :D
It's bloody expensive, I'll be there, but can see how even diehards, if you're a family its pretty bloody expensive.

joelsyt

Premium Platinum
Mar 11, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
It's bloody expensive, I'll be there, but can see how even diehards, if you're a family its pretty bloody expensive.
Oh I know. It was more a tongue in cheek comment about that comment Kennett? made a few years ago about hawks supporters suffering finals fatigue.

I couldn’t believe the price I paid for a ticket. For things like this I’m very thankful I’m single with a full-time job, no huge bills and no dependents.

JAKLAUGHING

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Nov 20, 2008
Tokyo
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure it’s going to fill up this time around.

Looks like there may still be tickets for sale.

Are Richmond supporters finally suffering the debilitating finals fatigue Hawks and Geelong supporters are known for? :D
Life in general and all those bills are cutting deep...

Top Bottom