(Log in to remove this ad.)

sanke

Team Captain
Feb 29, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
We got over 90k v the Giants & almost 80k v Lions in final round !

Surely we can get over 80k for a prelim against the Cats ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would hope so but think there has definitely been a slow down in ticket sales.. I imagine it’s PF prices and discretionary spending atm.

I have blindly bought them for myself in the past as I only really look after me but I only realised this yeah that must be tough for families / kids with those prices. Not a cheap night out at all.

French Tiger

Premium Gold
Oct 4, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa ,Goldern State
I would hope so but think there has definitely been a slow down in ticket sales.. I imagine it’s PF prices and discretionary spending atm.

I have blindly bought them for myself in the past as I only really look after me but I only realised this yeah that must be tough for families / kids with those prices. Not a cheap night out at all.
Very good point , I also (as would many others ) due to travelling down for the game had to get accommodation for myself & 3 kids , it certainly does add up !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

Yep I reckon the prices have definitely slowed sales. I think alot of people logged in at 9am yesterday and backed away after seeing the prices and categories. With many of us possibly having to fork up hundreds or even thousands for GF tickets the squeeze is on. I'm so stressed about the costs I've forgotten there's a game on Friday night! Reckon we'll easily get 90K still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GN272

Team Captain
Dec 2, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Jove de Tarragona (Castellers)
I don't really care - just so long as 100 odd people turn up - our team, their team, the coaches and support people - and we kick 1 pt more than them.

But I reckon a sell out and they'll be hanging from the rafters ….

camsmith

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Storm, Pompey
There's only single seats left in about half category's with the others listed as allocation exhausted.

So depending on MCC and standing room ticket sales, should be 92k+

THE_GUN

Keep trying ...... SON
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
We will be lucky to get 92,000 to this game as the pussy followers know they dont have a chance and dont want to pay the train ticket to get to the mcg,They are a delicate lot these pussies and im going to take my wife to this game . She is looking for a new handbag and can chose which one to buy after seeing all the types on display in the geelong cheer squad

ComfortablyNumb

Club Legend
Nov 29, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Most of the tickets left in the Public sale are up the back of the GSS in the AFL Members area. Clearly high prices for silver members and no guest passes when AFL Members tickets went on sale hasn't helped them.

Top Bottom