Crowd v Cats: PF

Crowd?????

• Total voters
I'd be chuffed to see 93k there. MCC just doesn't turn up anymore.

Dont forget there is a good many of us interstate. That's not simply not turning up. It's a hugely varied Club support-based membership. I must see if the figures are available.

magic_johnson!

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 7, 2008
London
AFL Club
Geelong
I'd be chuffed to see 93k there. MCC just doesn't turn up anymore.
Just for reference, all seats in the mcc were taken by about an hour before the match for Collingwood vs Geelong qualifying, but I Don't think their standing section ever completely filled. Would think the same this week.

I'm pretty sure level four is all reserved seats, so there is a chance that some pay to reserve a seat and dont show, or that some manage to get there earlier than planned and managed to get a better unreserved seat (leaving theirs empty), but it seemed to work.

I'm sure if it's not full by 7 they'd allow restricted members access at least.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Which club?
eastwood.gif

Rasha

2017🏆 2019🏆 2020🏆
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Tickets selling out like hot cakes.
No question which club is the biggest in the land.
I'm so pumped for this game and the prospect of being in another grand final.

Not sure it’s going to fill up this time around.

Looks like there may still be tickets for sale.

Are Richmond supporters finally suffering the debilitating finals fatigue Hawks and Geelong supporters are known for? :D

Sep 5, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

Are Richmond supporters finally suffering the debilitating finals fatigue Hawks and Geelong supporters are known for? :D

It's bloody expensive, I'll be there, but can see how even diehards, if you're a family its pretty bloody expensive.

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
Tickets struggling to sell. It might barely pass 90K.

It's bloody expensive, I'll be there, but can see how even diehards, if you're a family its pretty bloody expensive.
Oh I know. It was more a tongue in cheek comment about that comment Kennett? made a few years ago about hawks supporters suffering finals fatigue.

I couldn’t believe the price I paid for a ticket. For things like this I’m very thankful I’m single with a full-time job, no huge bills and no dependents.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!

Life in general and all those bills are cutting deep...

Back