Crowd v Cats: PF

Crowd?????

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We got over 90k v the Giants & almost 80k v Lions in final round !

Surely we can get over 80k for a prelim against the Cats ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would hope so but think there has definitely been a slow down in ticket sales.. I imagine it’s PF prices and discretionary spending atm.

I have blindly bought them for myself in the past as I only really look after me but I only realised this yeah that must be tough for families / kids with those prices. Not a cheap night out at all.

I would hope so but think there has definitely been a slow down in ticket sales.. I imagine it’s PF prices and discretionary spending atm.

I have blindly bought them for myself in the past as I only really look after me but I only realised this yeah that must be tough for families / kids with those prices. Not a cheap night out at all.

Very good point , I also (as would many others ) due to travelling down for the game had to get accommodation for myself & 3 kids , it certainly does add up !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I reckon the prices have definitely slowed sales. I think alot of people logged in at 9am yesterday and backed away after seeing the prices and categories. With many of us possibly having to fork up hundreds or even thousands for GF tickets the squeeze is on. I'm so stressed about the costs I've forgotten there's a game on Friday night! Reckon we'll easily get 90K still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really care - just so long as 100 odd people turn up - our team, their team, the coaches and support people - and we kick 1 pt more than them.

But I reckon a sell out and they'll be hanging from the rafters ….

We will be lucky to get 92,000 to this game as the pussy followers know they dont have a chance and dont want to pay the train ticket to get to the mcg,They are a delicate lot these pussies and im going to take my wife to this game . She is looking for a new handbag and can chose which one to buy after seeing all the types on display in the geelong cheer squad

Back