Crowd

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest North Melbourne turn out in a while.

The Arden army is awakening.

Thanks, Not too bad, could've been about 45K but i'm not complaining

Will be interesting to see what the crowd will be against Melbourne and Carlton
Carlton being at Carrara you'd hope atleast 12K
Melbourne at 2:10 on a Sunday at the MCG.. atleast 30K hopefully, might be a bit ambitious there though

Great turnout. 50/50 at least.

I wish. Not even close. 65/35 would be a bit closer to the mark in Essendon's favour. Our supporters were very vocal though - and that tends to happen when you're winning.

Disappointing crowd. Sub 50K crowd for Collingwood in Round 1, and I thought that 45K would have been a par performance tonight as far as attendances are concerned.

I wish. Not even close. 65/35 would be a bit closer to the mark in Essendon's favour. Our supporters were very vocal though - and that tends to happen when you're winning.

Disappointing crowd. Sub 50K crowd for Collingwood in Round 1, and I thought that 45K would have been a par performance tonight as far as attendances are concerned.

i think at the end of the day wed take the 42,730 figure. would of liked 45,000.

yeh id say 60-40 to 65-35 around that mark but there was definitely a vibe amongst the supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish. Not even close. 65/35 would be a bit closer to the mark in Essendon's favour. .

Disagree.

There was royal blue and white everywhere.

Loved the turnout tonight.

Disagree.

There was royal blue and white everywhere.

Loved the turnout tonight.

Was sweet **** all on the other side of the ground (as in Docklands side of the ground).

Perceptions probably depend on where you were sitting tonight.

I was sitting Gate 6, Aisle 32 (near Axess One) - Level 2

Was sweet **** all on the other side of the ground (as in Docklands side of the ground).

Perceptions probably depend on where you were sitting tonight.

I was sitting Gate 6, Aisle 32 (near Axess One) - Level 2

Aisle 44 Level 2 for me.

Looking mainly to my right I saw a massive contigent. Was suprised, but it was there. Loved it.

I feel something buildng....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back