Toast Crowden - extends until 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely there is no chance we play Ballantyne, Walters, Matera, Neale and Crowden all in the same team? That will be a very short team if we do

Sounds like he's going to be put through the midfield for most of the game. Expectations are to tackle and apply pressure (already have 3 of them in the forward line). I wonder if he's going to help free up Fyfe to have more impact and let Neale go forward more.

Crazy if true. Imagine this: You are 18. You are pick 59 in last years draft. You are being asked to play midfield in round 2 in your first game of AFL in front of 45 000 at a brand new stadium. Fill your boots young man.

Sounds like he's going to be put through the midfield for most of the game. Expectations are to tackle and apply pressure (already have 3 of them in the forward line). I wonder if he's going to help free up Fyfe to have more impact and let Neale go forward more.

I haven't watched much of him first hand but how has his tank been in Peel?
Crazy if true. Imagine this: You are 18. You are pick 59 in last years draft. You are being asked to play midfield in round 2 in your first game of AFL in front of 45 000 at a brand new stadium. Fill your boots young man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Life's a Mitch... but then you draft one.

Not expecting much from his first game, but hoping to be surprised.

Well done son - and bugger all that draft-position rubbish, talent will Out!

...plus a huge tip of the had to Ross for playing the youth early.... 2018 draftees take careful note: if you're young and talented, Freo clearly aren't afraid to give you a game early.

I haven't watched much of him first hand but how has his tank been in Peel?

Doesn't matter. If he, and Cerra, free Fyfe to play forward for the entire first half - perfect! Until we get Hugh and Ape into this forward line Fyfe has to play forward.

The wait is over!! :thumbsu:

I3Y64Ts.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back