Toast Crowden - extends until 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it’s your opinion but it’s ******.
What you are effectively saying is Crowden was involved in their goals because he was out on the ground.
The driver of John F Kennedy’s vehicle was involved in the Assassination because he was driving the car..... Nah.

Don't think anyone is having a go at Crowden. He is exactly what teams need these days forward of centre. He is tough, provides enormous pressure and kicks it well. But he did have a stinker in the first quarter. Don't think anyone is advocating dropping him though - we all want to see him play on Saturday.

I did cut him slack in my original post. I was just backing up how off the pace he was.

The response I'm getting is just like the one time I criticised Barlow. Guess I can't criticise any player who isn't a scapegoat on this board then.
I just don't know why you'd be critical of a player who was literally 10 minutes into his career and then concede that "After the first quarter though he settled, and was definitely a positive with his pressure after that."

I can't believe Sutcliffe has played 101 games. Would of been given up on and delisted after 20 games at any other club in the competition. Shows how far being good friends with Fyfe and sucking up to RTB gets you.

I see this being trotted out quite frequently but it's pure revisionism because you just really, really don't like the guy. He was genuinely decent in his first few seasons, the fact he turned to complete s**t later doesn't change that.

I did cut him slack in my original post. I was just backing up how off the pace he was.

The response I'm getting is just like the one time I criticised Barlow. Guess I can't criticise any player who isn't a scapegoat on this board then.
Your comments are fine. They are just observation, not judgements, and quite reasonable.

Got a feeling this will be a break out game for Raven house.
He has got his eye in and a taste of the intensity of the game. I hope he nails down his roll as as a terrorising half/small forward and kicks a big goal from outside fifty.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love watching him..... he is like me a bull at the contest and makes sure he body checks a player out of the next contest.

He is on my top 5 to watch... pearce Fyfe Wilson Ryan Crowden

Watching the replay and had a look at the bump on Hall in slow motion. Hall is watching the play and running towards Mitch who is stationary. Hall runs straight into him and all Mitch did was stand his ground like a basketball screen. You are not obligated to get out of another players way. I will be astounded if anything comes of it.

Watching the replay and had a look at the bump on Hall in slow motion. Hall is watching the play and running towards Mitch who is stationary. Hall runs straight into him and all Mitch did was stand his ground like a basketball screen. You are not obligated to get out of another players way. I will be astounded if anything comes of it.

Well I am now officially astounded.

He needs that money to buy a new cow!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back