Crowden

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait til North hits form again. He injured himseld at the start of the season. Had an outstanding pre season and has come back just before Peels bye round.

I honestly think he'll turn some heads too.

Maybe Ross will add a 6th debutant later this season.

You’d think Meek is a pretty good chance for a run to give sandi a rest too

I think with regard to his fierce tackling, it's time to coin a new expression- "being Crowdened"
And here's hoping we see a few key weags being Crowdened on the weekend. If someone could give him a leg up, maybe Nic Nat could be crowdened - and never to be heard from again .

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

GET CROWDENED!
1522301082243_G9T1HU3IJ.1-1.jpg

In the early 80s there was a cult movie called The Warriors about gangs in the Bronx. One of the famous scenes from the movie is when the main antagonist provokes the hero by calling "Warriors, come out to play" while banging empty beer bottles he has placed around each of the fingers on one hand.

Crowden looks like that antagonist.

The actor appeared years later in a movie (again as a bad guy) called.... The Crow.

True story.

In the early 80s there was a cult movie called The Warriors about gangs in the Bronx. One of the famous scenes from the movie is when the main antagonist provokes the hero by calling "Warriors, come out to play" while banging empty beer bottles he has placed around each of the fingers on one hand.

The actor appeared years later in a movie (again as a bad guy) called.... The Crow.

True story.

luther-2.jpg.jpg

Awesome film, I watch it with my old man at least once a year. The problem with that comparison is the bad guy is a coward who blamed the Warriors for killing the Warlord at the start - I'm sure Crowden would of just said out loud he did it, and taken all of the gang members there on himself..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

luther-2.jpg.jpg

Awesome film, I watch it with my old man at least once a year. The problem with that comparison is the bad guy is a coward who blamed the Warriors for killing the Warlord at the start - I'm sure Crowden would of just said out loud he did it, and taken all of the gang members there on himself..
Yeah not a good comparison I know but it was the first thing that popped into my head when we drafted him.

I also reckon Ed Langdon has a bit of Christian Slater about him on certain angles.

Next door neighbour, you know, that bloke that lives on the other side of the fence from you and whose newspaper you knick off his lawn every morning.
I’ll be honest, I don’t know who Mary Lou Retton is/was and find it a bit disturbing pro creating with a canine.

You’d think Meek is a pretty good chance for a run to give sandi a rest too
Last time Peel played 2 weeks ago Jones was first ruck but Strnadica and Meek also played in the ruck spelling Jones and Strnadica look the best of all 3.

To quote the 12th man "I love him. I wanna boof him. Get him up here"

Crowden was an instigator in many of our goals. With moves like Jagger and a head like him too he just says "Cant touch this" MC hammering his way through would be tacklers. He does the Taylor Swift and just shakes them off and has them singing Boy George's "Do you want to hurt me" as he lays a bone crunching tackle.

He's a beauty. Someone mentioned it earlier but he gave off so many smart little handballs in congestion on Saturday night that set up play. I loved it when he floored Aaron Hall in round 3 too. He's got skills AND mongrel in him, and that's a devastating combo.

On TA-1020 using BigFooty.com mobile app

True story.
I cant remember the movie but that scene is clear as day in my head. See ya. I'm going to YouTube to see what I can see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back