Crowds, what's needed to get them back to the VFL(VFA)

HedgeFund

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2012
Singapore
AFL Club
Hawthorn
As Bobby Borough said, just comes down to better marketing, nothing wrong with the product nobody hears or knows about it. You can have the worlds best product but if it isnt marketed properly people wont know about it.

Perhaps one alteration is needed, get rid of that 6 players under 22 rule, a rule that compromises the standard of the competition and also hurts the stand alone clubs chances and perhaps allow stand alone clubs to have 2 marquee players each. Other than that nothing wrong with the competition, good football at a affordable price with full strength beer and the ability to walk onto the ground and listen to the coaches which gives it a great inclusive feel betweeb fan and club.
Can I just say that for you to post this to reply to a thread after it’s been dormant for nearly 15 years is absolutely magnificent.

MegaA

Rookie
Mar 20, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can I just say that for you to post this to reply to a thread after it’s been dormant for nearly 15 years is absolutely magnificent.
And first met that Bobby Borough bloke only about 7 years after he posted his comment - a true Port Melbourne fan that has left his mark on the club. With that said see you in another 15 years ! Have a good day, week, month year and decade - I'll be back in 2037 (God willing) - a few years before retirement !

Mr north man

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1st thing to do for the VFL or NEAFL comp name or whatever it goes by these days is put out a fu:king draw it’s the 3rd week of January and nothing it’s a disgrace .
The so called lower level competition run by the AFL is a disgrace no draw no idea treating supporters like garbage.
The only winners out of football in the last 2 years are the cry baby WAGS and there snot nosed kids while the rest of us suffer as the WAGS get to live the high life.
I can see if this latest strain of Covid hangs around and if this new strain that is in the Middle East hits Australia then it will another 12 months of pain for all supporters but as long as the WAGS and there kids are alright then we may get some sort of season underway after all they run the AFL thru Patrick 💩field .

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad