Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
warning-sign-danger-sign-with-blank-space-vector-26166384.jpg

Yep, another year, another Crowy milestone. The guy with the weirdest avatar on BF has somehow managed to put up with this godforsaken place for 400 games. Its no wonder his posting average this season was barely 16 per week, hugely exaugurated by his 68 & 95 in rounds 1 & 2. Nonetheless we love him for some unknown reason and he cracks the exclusive 400 club with fellow Wonders teammates BallaratBulldog & ClarkeM.

Afer 396 games, Captain Mozzie19 did what was almost unthinkable and played Crowy in the ruck! And the old campaigner didn't disappoint. Coming into the season he had just 4 HO's to his name, SIM glitches no doubt and Crowy was the first to complain about the move!

I WANT A RE-SIM ON TWO COUNTS!

1) I was played in the ruck that’s horse sh*t. I had a streak going that I don’t ruck or get hit outs.
2) ClarkeM kicked 8 and we can all agree that’s the most bullshit thing we have all seen this season.

@SFAadmins take my demand seriously thank you.

And in the 3 games he played as ruck he produced 11, 10 & 20 HO's. We look forward to Crowy continuing to grow and lead from the front in his new found dominance role.

Congratulations croweater 41, here's to the next 400 games and 5 more premierships!

Anyways, Heres what some of his fellow constituents had to say

Pretty good guy. I don't hate him.

I am yet to decide if croweater 41 is a fetus child from Tigerturbulance or the horrible half spring combination of a chicken/ human combination.

But horrendous looks aside croweater 41 is one of the good ones in the SFA, always bring great value, banter and laughs to any match thread.

Love your guts, even if you look like you swallowed a bunch of gas that turned you inside out"

View attachment 1141824

"Dear crowy

I've enjoyed our interactions in werewolf games. If you'd like to join the Gumbies like several Wonders posters before you I will gladly take you on board.

Love
Baz"
Safe to say Baz can piss off!

"Dear crowy

I've not enjoyed our interactions in werewolf games. If you'd like to join the Demons like ClarkeM before you I will cry in despair

Love
Tarkz”
Tarkz should probably do this anyway

Dear crowwy
I have enjoyed most of our interactions in werewolf games, especially that Covid-19 revisited game where you helped me to my outed SK win :)
Oh and happy 400th

Dear Crowie,

You were always a better captain than ClarkeM.

Duggan

Some of my best memories of Crowey was his banter with Clarkey in the Wonders team PM. In S29 Clarkey goes in to great detail about how he met Crowey and giving him a heap of lovin. As quick as a whistle Crowy comes back with...

"but i dont like you"

Grats on the 400 Crowey.

400 games is almost as rare as a Furies Mobbs medallist - nice one Crowie.

Hey crowy. Remember that time we screwed over SM in Survivor? Good times. Congrats on the milestone, mate.
View attachment 1141913

Champion Wonder player and poster. Great stuff. A heart and soul type player for the Wonders.

A very thoughtful considered teammate behind the scenes, congrats on the 400th

Wig

Dear Mr croweater 41 of no fixed address,

On behalf of our client Mr TheInjuryFactory Esquire, we wish to serve you with a cease and desist order, on account of damages sought by our client for your gross negligence in performing midfield responsibilities early in Season 31 at the West Coast Wonders Limited Co, resulting in restraint of trade with respect to our client and his highly successful SpudQoach™ competition.

You have 28 days to respond, or we shall refer this matter to the Sweet Court of Arbitration.

Happy 400th game. See you in court.

Yours faithfully,

Sue Yoo
Attorney at Law

View attachment 1141969

More accurately, croweater has been a long time member of the league and has mostly stayed put at pretty much one club? Known him for ages, although basically never chat, however he's always ready to respond when I throw him a line, and he's piped up a few times in very supportive ways for me offsite as well. Straight-up good bloke who doesn't scream about himself in the community but is always thereabouts. A worthy recipient of respect and 400 games is a great achievement! Well done CE!

Dear Mr. Croweater41

I don't remember our interactions in werewolf games. If you'd like to join the Mt. Buller Demons, Tarkyn24 would cry in despair.

Love "Tarks"
crowie has the weirdest avatar ever and I don't like it. It was weird when he joined the Hawks and I first noticed it, and it's still weird now.

I don't like it.

Crowie next to me you are the sexiest beast in the SFA, we just have to get you on a roids program to give you some bulk

and congrats on not looking a day over 399 games, your skin care regime is working wonders and that pink hue of yours is to die for.

Today is croweater 41 's 400th game week. Now, 400 game weeks is far too short a time to live amongst such excellent and admirable Sweet FA'ers. I don't know half of croweater 41 half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of his posts half as well as croweater 41 deserves.

Still, 400 games is an outstanding achievement, congratulations on the milestone and may you have many more to celebrate in the future !!

Sometimes I forget that croweater 41 is actually a Crom supporter, and at those times I just know him as that weird Wonders flog that isn't ClarkeM.

But then I read his username and I think of 2017.

But no matter what - NO MATTER WHAT - it's his Wonders floggishness that most stands out to me about him.

I think he should be really proud of that.

Congratulations on 400 games.

To Crowie,

Absolute legend of the club, you’ve been amazing for the club. Your resume speaks for itself, and it was an absolute honour to be your teammate.

It’s just i always wondered why you never rocked up for preseason, or any team trainings. When it’s match day you’re the first one to be on the beers before the game and the last person to get off the beers after the game, it’s inspiring.

I hope you sink 400 cans during the milestone week, you’ve earned it mate. I’m honoured to have couple of goal kicking awards named after you, it’s not many posters that can brag about being a multiple time crowie winner.

Congrats on the 400.

Congratulations croweater 41, please take it easy while playing against me in the ruck in your milestone game.

Would hate for you to hurt yourself trying to keep up with a young rookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to everyone for their kind words except ClarkeM

I take great pride in knowing that I have successfully gotten two accounts to 400 games with Clarkey only hanging around because of me. He quit about 6 years ago now. It's just been me yelling at me.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words except ClarkeM

I take great pride in knowing that I have successfully gotten two accounts to 400 games with Clarkey only hanging around because of me. He quit about 6 years ago now. It's just been me yelling at me.
I'll retire when the next tsunami kills 100,000 people.

Congratulations croweater 41, please take it easy while playing against me in the ruck in your milestone game.

Would hate for you to hurt yourself trying to keep up with a young rookie.
Wasn't the first thing I said to you not to poke the bear? I distinctly remember saying "Whatever you do, don't poke the bear". And now what have you gone and done? You've poked the bear.

RIP my good friend.

Also, croweater 41 - great work on getting to 400!

Wasn't the first thing I said to you not to poke the bear? I distinctly remember saying "Whatever you do, don't poke the bear". And now what have you gone and done? You've poked the bear.

RIP my good friend.

Also, croweater 41 - great work on getting to 400!
All I heard you say was “That’s the best piece of advice I can give you Rookie” and remember thinking that was an odd way to start a conversation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back