Competitions croweater0-17 Goal Kicking Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 16 Results

Goal kickers - McAdam 2*, Himmelberg 2, Walker 1, Stengle 1, M Crouch 1, Sloane 1

*First goal of the game!

dude316 - Fogarty (Himmelberg, Stengle)
Anzacpaul - Fogarty (Sloane, Stengle)
Footy4ever - Fogarty (Walker, McAdam)
Milera2Betts - Fogarty (Stengle, Sloane)

Coopers - McAdam (Stengle, Fog)
1990crow - McAdam (Fogarty, Stengle)
Thetrader15 - McAdam (Walker, Stengle) + Immunity Card

Doc_ Schoenberg (Fogarty, McAdam)

Participant tracker
Rnd 13 - 30
Rnd 14 - bye
Rnd 15 - 11
Rnd 16 - 9
Rnd 17 - 3

We're down to our final three!

Well done to Coopers, 1990crow and Thetrader15 for making it this far. All of you managed to pick up an Immunity Card thanks to Shane McAdam's opening goal. For Thetrader15 that makes it TWO Immunity Cards in the bank.

What happens from here is....

This round proceeds as normal. One pick. Post it in this thread. Game on Sunday vs Carlton. You all have Immunity so will get through even if you don't pick a goal kicker.

The final round is where the fun starts

FINAL ROUND FUN
For Round 18 we will move to secret ballot. Message me your picks prior to the game and I'll reveal all at the bounce of the Crows vs Richmond match. You will also need to select four goalkickers, in order of preference. So each participant will provide:
1st choice:
2nd choice:
3rd choice:
4th choice:

Once the game is finished I will go through the first choice selections. Anyone whose 1st choice kicked a goal stays in. Anyone whose 1st choice didn't kick a goal is out (unless you have an Immunity Card).

For the remaining participants I will then go through their 2nd choice selections. Anyone whose 2nd choice kicked a goal stays in. Anyone whose 2nd choice didn't kick a goal is out.

If needed repeat the process for the 3rd choice. Then repeat for the 4th choice. Hopefully we eventually end up with an outright winner.

Fine print
It doesn't matter when players kick their goals during the game. Eg they don't need to be in order or anything. They just need to kick a goal at any point during the game.

FAQ
What happens if all remaining participants bomb on the same choice?
Broom closet

What happens if there are two or more posters who get all four correct?
C'mon... have you watched us this season?

What if my 1st choice doesn't kick a goal but my other three do?
Bad luck! It's a cruel game

Can I earn an Immunity Card in the Richmond game?
No, we'll spell those

Do we switch to secret ballot for this part?
Yes

What if I don't understand these rules?
That means that you're instantly eliminated. How did you make it this far?

Round 16 Results

Goal kickers - McAdam 2*, Himmelberg 2, Walker 1, Stengle 1, M Crouch 1, Sloane 1

*First goal of the game!

dude316 - Fogarty (Himmelberg, Stengle)
Anzacpaul - Fogarty (Sloane, Stengle)
Footy4ever - Fogarty (Walker, McAdam)
Milera2Betts - Fogarty (Stengle, Sloane)

Coopers - McAdam (Stengle, Fog)
1990crow - McAdam (Fogarty, Stengle)
Thetrader15 - McAdam (Walker, Stengle) + Immunity Card

Doc_ Schoenberg (Fogarty, McAdam)

Participant tracker
Rnd 13 - 30
Rnd 14 - bye
Rnd 15 - 11
Rnd 16 - 9
Rnd 17 - 3

We're down to our final three!

Well done to Coopers, 1990crow and Thetrader15 for making it this far. All of you managed to pick up an Immunity Card thanks to Shane McAdam's opening goal. For Thetrader15 that makes it TWO Immunity Cards in the bank.

What happens from here is....

This round proceeds as normal. One pick. Post it in this thread. Game on Sunday vs Carlton. You all have Immunity so will get through even if you don't pick a goal kicker.

The final round is where the fun starts

FINAL ROUND FUN
For Round 18 we will move to secret ballot. Message me your picks prior to the game and I'll reveal all at the bounce of the Crows vs Richmond match. You will also need to select four goalkickers, in order of preference. So each participant will provide:
1st choice:
2nd choice:
3rd choice:
4th choice:

Once the game is finished I will go through the first choice selections. Anyone whose 1st choice kicked a goal stays in. Anyone whose 1st choice didn't kick a goal is out (unless you have an Immunity Card).

For the remaining participants I will then go through their 2nd choice selections. Anyone whose 2nd choice kicked a goal stays in. Anyone whose 2nd choice didn't kick a goal is out.

If needed repeat the process for the 3rd choice. Then repeat for the 4th choice. Hopefully we eventually end up with an outright winner.

Fine print
It doesn't matter when players kick their goals during the game. Eg they don't need to be in order or anything. They just need to kick a goal at any point during the game.

FAQ
Broom closet

What happens if there are two or more posters who get all four correct?

What if my 1st choice doesn't kick a goal but my other three do?

No, we'll spell those

Yes

I also have an immunity card for Round 13?

To be honest that doesn't make any sense mate. If you win an immunity card you shouldn't have to include it in the submission to have it come into effect if your player doesnt kick a goal. Otherwise whats the point in winning one.
You don't have to... it just makes it easier to keep track of things

You've got it

Well... you should have followed the convoluted and confusing instructions
I also have a second immunity card from round 13.

Just Sayin.

So... we have an epic finish coming up with each of us having two immunity cards? Lolwut

I will now follow the confusing instructions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Results Round 17

Goalkickers - Himmelberg 2, Sholl 2, Smith 1*, Frampton 1, Jones 1, McAdam 1, B Crouch 1, Lynch 1

* first goal of game

Thetrader15 - Himmelberg (McAdam, Walker, Stengle) + 2× immunity Card
Coopers - THEBERG (McAdam, Fogarty, Stengle) + Immunity Card x2

1990crow - Walker (McAdam, Fogarty, Stengle) + Immunity Card x2 - one Immunity Card used

It all comes down to this.

Thetrader15 and Coopers make it through with two Immunity Cards intact. 1990crow will have to make do with just the one

FINAL ROUND FUN
For Round 18 we will move to secret ballot. Message me your picks prior to the game and I'll reveal all at the bounce of the Crows vs Richmond match. You will also need to select FIVE goalkickers, in order of preference. So each participant will provide:
1st choice:
2nd choice:
3rd choice:
4th choice:
5th choice:

If needed repeat the process for the 3rd choice. Then repeat for the 4th choice. And 5th. Hopefully we eventually end up with an outright winner.

Fine print

FAQ
Broom closet

What happens if there are two or more posters who get all five correct?

What if my 1st choice doesn't kick a goal but my other four do?

No, we'll spell those

Yes

Please PM me your picks and I'll reveal all at the bounce down.

Good luck!

Results Round 17

Goalkickers - Himmelberg 2, Sholl 2, Smith 1*, Frampton 1, Jones 1, McAdam 1, B Crouch 1, Lynch 1

* first goal of game

Thetrader15 - Himmelberg (McAdam, Walker, Stengle) + 2× immunity Card
Coopers - THEBERG (McAdam, Fogarty, Stengle) + Immunity Card x2

1990crow - Walker (McAdam, Fogarty, Stengle) + Immunity Card x2 - one Immunity Card used

It all comes down to this.

Thetrader15 and Coopers make it through with two Immunity Cards intact. 1990crow will have to make do with just the one

FINAL ROUND FUN
For Round 18 we will move to secret ballot. Message me your picks prior to the game and I'll reveal all at the bounce of the Crows vs Richmond match. You will also need to select FIVE goalkickers, in order of preference. So each participant will provide:
1st choice:
2nd choice:
3rd choice:
4th choice:
5th choice:

If needed repeat the process for the 3rd choice. Then repeat for the 4th choice. And 5th. Hopefully we eventually end up with an outright winner.

Fine print

FAQ
Broom closet

What happens if there are two or more posters who get all five correct?

What if my 1st choice doesn't kick a goal but my other four do?

No, we'll spell those

Yes

Please PM me your picks and I'll reveal all at the bounce down.

Good luck!
I'm assuming we can't use any of the players we already have used...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back