Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 7, 2006
VB's Gun Club
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Redbacks, CDFC

Was at Marion on saturday.

Ridiculous. Plus the amount of girls you run into that you don't really wanna see sober is a joke. I can't pretend I'm on a phone call everytime I walk past.

So many ferals? :confused:

We are talking about the same TTP arent we? There aint that many at all...

Most feral shopping centre I have been to is Colonades. That place is full of derros. :thumbsdown:

Yeah i feel pretty content when i walk away from colonades without a stab wound or two.

Wigga central of Adelaide

So many ferals? :confused:

We are talking about the same TTP arent we? There aint that many at all...

Most feral shopping centre I have been to is Colonades. That place is full of derros. :thumbsdown:

I don't even think I've been to Colonades

I used to live out at Dernancourt until 92/93 so I've forgotten just how feral it is compared to where I am now. The amount of stupid looking skinheads I saw and preteen girls with almost nothing on was unbelievable.

It's just an extremely feral place. Couldn't wait to get the hell out of there and thankfully after worrying throughout my entire shopping trip, my car was still there AND in tact!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't even think I've been to Colonades

I used to live out at Dernancourt until 92/93 so I've forgotten just how feral it is compared to where I am now. The amount of stupid looking skinheads I saw and preteen girls with almost nothing on was unbelievable.

It's just an extremely feral place. Couldn't wait to get the hell out of there and thankfully after worrying throughout my entire shopping trip, my car was still there AND in tact!

Ok let's put some perspective on this. Here are the bigger shopping centres I have been to and have rated in order from bad to worse.

Marion - Westfeild
Rundle Mall - Myer Centre
West Lakes Shopping Centre
TTPlaza
Noarlunga Shopping Centre - Colonades
Elizabeth Shopping Centre
Arndale Shopping Centre

why is big bad ?

sure they're a pain in the neck at this time of the year - but there is more choice at Marion than there is in the entire CBD as far as mainstream retail is concerned.

Wandered down tonight to finish off the xmas shopping. Hardly anyone there, was great to not have to avoid the crowds in every store like it can normally be at this time of year. Not all the stores were open, mostly the food shops were shut.

Oh and had a nice chat with the 'young one' and the lovely rob. :D

Did anyone know that they have proposed a $250 million dollar extention of Marion, including making the entire carparking double storey. And adding 90 more stores or so. It will become Australia's 2nd biggest Shopping centre after Chadston (which is also upgrading)

Had a quick look myself tonight. Doesn't have much really. Kids guernseys, women's t-shirts, kid's t-shirts, not much for guys and some other stuff like scarves etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back