crowmania location

Remove this Banner Ad

MightyJohncock

Debutant
Oct 8, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey guys
i am over from perth for the week and am going to the crows v Melbourne game on Saturday.

Where is the best place to buy crows merchandise? Is it at west lakes near aami stadium?

Is there an AFL shop in or near the city?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Thanks guys. I have been to target and there was stuff all there.

I am going to go to crowmania at west lakes today.

On game day do they sell much crows merchandise at adelaide oval and where would i find it?

Also is it the case that the AFL shop or something similar just doesn't exist anymore where they sell all teams merchandise?

Thanks

On game day do they sell much crows merchandise at adelaide oval and where would i find it?

Also is it the case that the AFL shop or something similar just doesn't exist anymore where they sell all teams merchandise?

Thanks
The main merchandise stand I know of is just inside the southern plaza under the riverbank stand
In the middle, you can't miss it

Thanks

They have merchandise vans outside the ground. There's a big one near the southern/Telstra plaza which is the entrance you arrive at when crossing the footbridge from the train station. Shouldn't miss it.

The main merchandise stand I know of is just inside the southern plaza under the riverbank stand
In the middle, you can't miss it

Yeah thats your best best if you cant make it to West lakes. They have a very decent range there.

It's definitely worth a trip down to Crowmania if you don't come to Adelaide very often as it's right next to the our admin/training facility. There's a small cafe there that the club runs and (unless they've moved them) the premiership cups are available to view in a disaplay case in the front office.

Just get a bus down to West Lakes Shopping Centre and walk across the road to AAMI Stadium and our facilities and Crowmania are located on the eastern side of the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks

Best bet is if you can afford the time to go to West Lakes as all the money goes to your club that way.

I'm pretty sure if you buy merch at the ground only a % of it goes to the club.

Best bet is if you can afford the time to go to West Lakes as all the money goes to your club that way.

I'm pretty sure if you buy merch at the ground only a % of it goes to the club.

The outside vans, this is true, the stand inside the southern entrance is the club run/operated one.

The outside vans, this is true, the stand inside the southern entrance is the club run/operated one.

Are you sure about that? I always thought all the merch vans at AAMI and AO whether inside or out were run by the AFL?

Glad to be proven wrong on this one though I always hated the thought that people spending money at the ground with the right intentions were having most of the money siphoned off by the AFL!

Are you sure about that? I always thought all the merch vans at AAMI and AO whether inside or out were run by the AFL?

Glad to be proven wrong on this one though I always hated the thought that people spending money at the ground with the right intentions were having most of the money siphoned off by the AFL!

You are right about the vans being AFL run which is why I have avoided them, but the stand when you come in from the plaza, pretty sure that was Crowmania/club staff and was the official club one. had a chat to staff there last year and they talked about the store in Rundle Arcade or West Lakes for things that weren't available at the stand.

You are right about the vans being AFL run which is why I have avoided them, but the stand when you come in from the plaza, pretty sure that was Crowmania/club staff and was the official club one. had a chat to staff there last year and they talked about the store in Rundle Arcade or West Lakes for things that weren't available at the stand.

All merchandise vans and outlets at AO are run by the club. AFL only help with merh sales at Ethiad.

Had no idea there Regent Arcade store has closed. When did it open / how long was it open for?

I think it opened early 2013, so it was open for about 2 years.

Just a thought... considering it opened just after Puma had become the apparel sponsor & the general Puma gear that was always in the store I always wondered if Puma were in fact paying some/most of the rent and using it as a little pseudo Puma city store, the Crows wanting a presence in the city before playing at Adelaide Oval were happy to go a long with it but as soon as Puma pulled out last year I imagine the overheads were probably too much to justify renting the space.

Just a thought... considering it opened just after Puma had become the apparel sponsor & the general Puma gear that was always in the store I always wondered if Puma were in fact paying some/most of the rent and using it as a little pseudo Puma city store, the Crows wanting a presence in the city before playing at Adelaide Oval were happy to go a long with it but as soon as Puma pulled out last year I imagine the overheads were probably too much to justify renting the space.

Ah that makes sense. I was very happy to proclaim it an underperforming investment and place that albatross around Trigg's neck :D but that's just as likely a scenario.

I heard that the rent was exceptionally cheap and there was a only a very minimal financial cost to the club.

You might be right that it was a Puma store because the club only ever treated it as a token store and only really stocked selected lines of merchandise. The range of stock was terrible and from my experience you weren't able to buy stock that was at the West Lakes store and be able to pick it up from the city store which seemed ridiculous.

It's definitely worth a trip down to Crowmania if you don't come to Adelaide very often as it's right next to the our admin/training facility. There's a small cafe there that the club runs and (unless they've moved them) the premiership cups are available to view in a disaplay case in the front office.

Just get a bus down to West Lakes Shopping Centre and walk across the road to AAMI Stadium and our facilities and Crowmania are located on the eastern side of the ground.

This thread certainly shows what an elephants graveyard the location at West Lakes now is. C,mon AFC as a training location it is fine but let's move otherwise to someplace central!

You might be right that it was a Puma store because the club only ever treated it as a token store and only really stocked selected lines of merchandise. The range of stock was terrible and from my experience you weren't able to buy stock that was at the West Lakes store and be able to pick it up from the city store which seemed ridiculous.

Okay, I'm back on the Trigg-bashing bandwagon. Terrible range? Of course. And they've got no facility to move stock between stores? Yikes. I can buy a book from the UK and have it at my doorstop in less than a week, but you can't shift a polo shirt in the size I want 15 kilometres, ever? That dog won't hunt, monsignor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back