crowmania location

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, I'm back on the Trigg-bashing bandwagon. Terrible range? Of course. And they've got no facility to move stock between stores? Yikes. I can buy a book from the UK and have it at my doorstop in less than a week, but you can't shift a polo shirt in the size I want 15 kilometres, ever? That dog won't hunt, monsignor.

I wanted a hat that they didn't sell online or in their city store, but they had them at West Lakes. I went in there on a Monday and wanted it by Friday so I could wear it to the game on that weekend.

I was told that my only option was to go down to West Lakes if I wanted it.

I heard that the rent was exceptionally cheap and there was a only a very minimal financial cost to the club.

You might be right that it was a Puma store because the club only ever treated it as a token store and only really stocked selected lines of merchandise. The range of stock was terrible and from my experience you weren't able to buy stock that was at the West Lakes store and be able to pick it up from the city store which seemed ridiculous.

They had no other branded clothing. It was all Puma.

I wanted a hat that they didn't sell online or in their city store, but they had them at West Lakes. I went in there on a Monday and wanted it by Friday so I could wear it to the game on that weekend.

I was told that my only option was to go down to West Lakes if I wanted it.

So, in five days of trading, the store for all South Australians couldn't move a hat from one store to the other for a customer? Unfathomable. I hope Fagan has put that broom through every part of the club - as a business that would be completely unacceptable, and as a club mind-bogglingly stupid. Go Trigg, set up a store, put idiots in it to not sell things. Utter contempt for the customers, just like the administration.

Ha, in this sense, you were a customer, not a member, and you still got treated like s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back