Crown Melbourne Part 4

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Tigers. G.S.W
I tried last night but it was pretty tame. Fair few tables but lacking in idiots ;)
Was there for a few hours had a guy on $1-2 raising from $17 upwards $25 every second hand. Would occasionally limp in the check the flop and turn then bet out like $50 on the river into a pot of$6 or $8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cockliff38

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NE Patriots, LA Lakers
Was there for a few hours had a guy on $1-2 raising from $17 upwards $25 every second hand. Would occasionally limp in the check the flop and turn then bet out like $50 on the river into a pot of$6 or $8
Hmm we might've been on the same table. #2? Was there from like 8 or 9p until 12.30

If it's the same table I took down the same guy with a bad beat and he didn't get over it for like 90 minutes.
JQo, I call his $25 pre-flop bet.
Flop comes QT5 and he shoves all-in. He has me covered and I call with like $80-$100. He shows QT for two-pair.
Turn comes J and river is air

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Tigers. G.S.W
Hmm we might've been on the same table. #2? Was there from like 8 or 9p until 12.30

If it's the same table I took down the same guy with a bad beat and he didn't get over it for like 90 minutes.
Nope i was table 35 till someone spilt their drink all over it and we got moved.

Could very well be the same guy though. I got all the money he had in front when I limped in with Kings and he bluffed off his chips on a A 3 3 7 A board with 7 8
He left the table but was on the table behind directly in front of me 5 minutes later. Was he an older guy probably 40's maybe early 50's kinda vacant expression on his face?

Reading the hand you posted sounds very much like him. Q 10 probably best hand he'd done it with :D
He was constantly raising with A2 A3.

Cockliff38

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NE Patriots, LA Lakers
One card off the jackpot at Crown :(

AQc
Flop - KJ5c

Top Bottom