Crown Melbourne Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

skip to 52:20

hilarious. remember the same thing happened to me at one one of the first times i ever played the old $2/5 tables in about 2008. was a notorious angle shooter.

crown gave the exact same ruling (that my hand was dead). never made that mistake again.

skip to 52:20

hilarious. remember the same thing happened to me at one one of the first times i ever played the old $2/5 tables in about 2008. was a notorious angle shooter.

crown gave the exact same ruling (that my hand was dead). never made that mistake again.

Have seen some pretty obvious angle shooting at Crown to be honest :(

Caught up with my brother during the week who's a dealer at Crown. At this stage the VIP and VVIP is set to open end of July (vic government needs their tax revenue after all) with the main gaming floor to open up thereafter. This is pending the most recent updates with Vic restrictions of course.

Crown are having issues with poker as the nature of the game is highly conducive to the spread of COVID with cards/chips being shared and close proximity to other players. Absolutely no chance of any poker before mid August and likely not until September.

Crown reopening its VIP areas tomorrow under some strict (and pointless) conditions. Main gaming floor expected to open 23rd November. Unsure if this includes poker, however poker has moved up to level 1 during and has been downsized in terms of table numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick update Nov 23rd looks to be the firm date for the main gaming floor. All non VIP dealers required to undertake an 8 hour refresher training course between Monday Nov 16 and Sat Nov 21st.

Wow what the *, was it not profitable enough or something? I guessing definitely not compared to the other options they could put in that space. No real requirement to find solutions to get it back

It's not the same, give me live poker or give me death.

I'm the opposite. Would much prefer online. But I suffer from anxiety so that plays into that. Have had success playing live but that has involved drinking copious amounts of beer and eventually having security request me to move on. Luckily that's been when i've been in front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back