Crows 2019 injury and fitness thread with regular updates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine an SANFL side with Sauce, Jenkins, DMack and Douglas in it.

Could be a reality that few would have suggested in February.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cue free kick count of 3-45

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should all get there and support them against Power Saturday. Cmon guys. I dont want to be the only one there. I want to start seeing a huge lot of fans to our SANFL matches.
Nothing better than getting into Alberton Oval for free with your Crows membership while all those Port members have to pay to get into their own oval to watch their Reserves.

Unfortunately the AFL team is playing at the same time.

Nothing better than getting into Alberton Oval for free with your Crows membership while all those Port members have to pay to get into their own oval to watch their Reserves.

Unfortunately the AFL team is playing at the same time.

But its not on free to air until after the SANFL game so you can go to Alberton and watch and then be home in time or the AFL game at 4:30.

But its not on free to air until after the SANFL game so you can go to Alberton and watch and then be home in time or the AFL game at 4:30.
Foxtel and a 40th that starts mid afternoon, which I won't attend until after our Brisbane game.

This game should have been on last weekend.

Is it being shown on C7.

There's no doubt that a subconscious bias occurs with SANFL umpires. Yes the crowds have an influence but also the fact that we are mostly professionals, that Jenkins' or Gibbs' salaries outstrip the entire opposition etc. Creates inherent sympathy and easy to side with the opposition.

The SANFL 'should' be all over this and working with the umpires to override these natural reactions. But we know that the success of Adelaide and Port isn't a priority and actually takes away from the SANFL clubs. So the SANFL is happy to let it ride.

However... I don't actually mind that we get a tough ride. Want the SANFL competition to be as hard as possible to succeed as that best prepares our players and it's easier to see who the best ones are. If we were smoking everyone that would be useless data.

Foxtel and a 40th that starts mid afternoon, which I won't attend until after our Brisbane game.

This game should have been on last weekend.

Is it being shown on C7.

SANFl game is on 7 and 1:00 but the AFL game is on 7Mate and 7HD at 4:00. Channel 7 at 4:00 has the election

There's no doubt that a subconscious bias occurs with SANFL umpires. Yes the crowds have an influence but also the fact that we are mostly professionals, that Jenkins' or Gibbs' salaries outstrip the entire opposition etc. Creates inherent sympathy and easy to side with the opposition.

The SANFL 'should' be all over this and working with the umpires to override these natural reactions. But we know that the success of Adelaide and Port isn't a priority and actually takes away from the SANFL clubs. So the SANFL is happy to let it ride.

However... I don't actually mind that we get a tough ride. Want the SANFL competition to be as hard as possible to succeed as that best prepares our players and it's easier to see who the best ones are. If we were smoking everyone that would be useless data.
Strength through adversity.....

Also if you play your own game good enough umpirining is never a factor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back