2nds Crows AFL Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Deluded

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Not really. Once you say yes you can be in, then you should be a full partner, not one that gets extra rules put on them, which basically makes them an inefficient member.

If you had said "no" you can't join, then I'd have respect for the SANFL but no, want it both ways, want some money and set the agenda. Can't sell your soul and then claim integrity...I mean that's deluded.

Not really. Once you say yes you can be in, then you should be a full partner, not one that gets extra rules put on them, which basically makes them an inefficient member.

If you had said "no" you can't join, then I'd have respect for the SANFL but no, want it both ways, want some money and set the agenda. Can't sell your soul and then claim integrity...I mean that's deluded.
Who said they sold their soul......

Who stipulated the platform that Adelaide entered on? Why were Port’s AFL reserves set up different? Did Adelaide ever ask for an SANFLreserves Reserves team?
Are you suggesting the SANFL f***ed over Adelaide and deliberately gave Port everything?

No it's only your perception that they sold their soul
The SANFL made it clear they were invited on certain conditions

Invited?

And you talk about perception? Listen, there really isn't much point going on this argument, it is obvious we are either side of the equation, sort of like the pro gun debate in the US, take your hands of my guns/no AFL in the SANFL...except for your money, we'll take that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Invited?

And you talk about perception? Listen, there really isn't much point going on this argument, it is obvious we are either side of the equation, sort of like the pro gun debate in the US, take your hands of my guns/no AFL in the SANFL...except for your money, we'll take that
You paid a fee
You got your own team
Not enough players so top ups required and they don't have a home ground
It was pretty clear cut from the outset

You paid a fee
You got your own team
Not enough players so top ups required and they don't have a home ground
It was pretty clear cut from the outset

Won't matter much

We will leave
You'll have your own league
It will become more irrelevant
A mid year draft will smash the SANFL every June

Wouldn't have happened if the WAFL and SANFL had have been smarter

Something about seeds being sewn etc etc

Won't matter much

We will leave

I thought you didn't want to argue any more
Oh but it's ok to take more players from it mid season though ......

people being fine with junior development being in the hands of the afl instead of sanfl clubs who work incredibly hard in their zones with a staggering lack of resources are just asking to be let down in the future.

people's misplaced anger at the sanfl blinds them to how much work sanfl clubs put in through their junior programs year after year. and hey, it's not like sa has had a problem with producing talent the last 30 years eh?

people being fine with junior development being in the hands of the afl instead of sanfl clubs who work incredibly hard in their zones with a staggering lack of resources are just asking to be let down in the future.

people's misplaced anger at the sanfl blinds them to how much work sanfl clubs put in through their junior programs year after year. and hey, it's not like sa has had a problem with producing talent the last 30 years eh?
Agree with this on many levels. How is it the SANFL’s fault that Port or Adelaide have struggled to lure the good SA talent back home?
They’ve been developed on lesser funding than the TAC Cup, not drafted by SA AFL clubs and kept interstate, yet still it’s all the fault of the SANFL.

Won't matter much

We will leave

The animosity is just seething within this post

Agree with this on many levels. How is it the SANFL’s fault that Port or Adelaide have struggled to lure the good SA talent back home?
They’ve been developed on lesser funding than the TAC Cup, not drafted by SA AFL clubs and kept interstate, yet still it’s all the fault of the SANFL.
im not a fan of the sanfl the governing body. they're more than happy to see 8 clubs treading just above water copping all the anger and vitriol, when they're doing everything they can to develop youngsters. there would be volunteers at clubs who are putting in their own money, let alone time to help these kids get down to adelaide, to get them to training, etc etc.

but yeah, lets get them lost in the shuffle of the afl. sanfl clubs pride themselves on getting their talents drafted. what would the afl care?

im not a fan of the sanfl the governing body. they're more than happy to see 8 clubs treading just above water copping all the anger and vitriol, when they're doing everything they can to develop youngsters. there would be volunteers at clubs who are putting in their own money, let alone time to help these kids get down to adelaide, to get them to training, etc etc.

but yeah, lets get them lost in the shuffle of the afl. sanfl clubs pride themselves on getting their talents drafted. what would the afl care?
Not sure I understand all of your sentiment but I get the gist regarding the governing body and volunteers. The clubs run on the sniff of an oily rag donated by a volunteer. I personally know many people that volunteer at Sturt, are on the board or work there and it shits me when I hear people suggest that the clubs just grift AFL money.
Biggest load of s**t perpetrated in SA Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back